Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon & Cornwall SUK group.
14 May 2013, 10:42,
Devon & Cornwall SUK group.
i am considering setting up a D&C group, i know apart from myself there is one other member not far away and another member relocating, if there are any other members (or even non members) in the above areas will they please contact me?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 11:33,
RE: Devon & Cornwall SUK group.
I'm up for that.

You know me BP, it's all about teamwork.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 May 2013, 12:38,
(14 May 2013, 11:33)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm up for that.

You know me BP, it's all about teamwork.

OK.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 15:18,
I'm coming to play in Cornwall. Moving weekend is 24th & 25th of May.

Get those pasties ready, fat boy on route!
14 May 2013, 15:27,
(14 May 2013, 15:18)BeardyMan Wrote: I'm coming to play in Cornwall. Moving weekend is 24th & 25th of May.

Get those pasties ready, fat boy on route!

your coming to the right area for pasties!!Big Grin
14 May 2013, 21:37,
Hang on BP,.. arnt you the original `lone wolf`?
A major part of survival is invisibility.
14 May 2013, 21:40,
Bloody hell BP ....things are bad......but not that bad.....huge smilie
15 May 2013, 08:57,
(14 May 2013, 21:37)Highlander Wrote: Hang on BP,.. arnt you the original `lone wolf`?

yes I am but it looks like a small group is forming down here!
15 May 2013, 10:36,
that's right HL, you reminded me ! ......BP the way I think of you down there is " THE WARRIOR and WARRIESS of the DEVON WASTELANDS......far ,far away from the great cities that were engulfed by fire and brimstone....when 2 mighty tribes started a war that spread across the globe !!! just my thoughts anyway ....BUT its great if you get a group going mate ....just remember that you are the only one allowed to wear the "Wolfs Head ...head dress " like the native American Indian chiefs wore......Big Grin
15 May 2013, 12:35,
(15 May 2013, 10:36)RoadWarrior Wrote: that's right HL, you reminded me ! ......BP the way I think of you down there is " THE WARRIOR and WARRIESS of the DEVON WASTELANDS......far ,far away from the great cities that were engulfed by fire and brimstone....when 2 mighty tribes started a war that spread across the globe !!! just my thoughts anyway ....BUT its great if you get a group going mate ....just remember that you are the only one allowed to wear the "Wolfs Head ...head dress " like the native American Indian chiefs wore......Big Grin

well so far its only BM and myself and Scythe + all our OH's but that's a start.