Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon & Cornwall SUK group.
15 May 2013, 12:38,
RE: Devon & Cornwall SUK group.
(15 May 2013, 10:36)RoadWarrior Wrote: just remember that you are the only one allowed to wear the "Wolfs Head ...head dress " like the native American Indian chiefs wore......Big Grin

As long as he's wearing SOMETHING it'll be fine Big Grin
15 May 2013, 12:39,
(15 May 2013, 12:38)BeardyMan Wrote:
(15 May 2013, 10:36)RoadWarrior Wrote: just remember that you are the only one allowed to wear the "Wolfs Head ...head dress " like the native American Indian chiefs wore......Big Grin

AW-SHUCKS! found out again!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2013, 12:42,
(15 May 2013, 12:39)bigpaul Wrote:

Evidently!
15 May 2013, 13:02,
(15 May 2013, 12:42)BeardyMan Wrote:
(15 May 2013, 12:39)bigpaul Wrote:

Evidently!

oh that guy is well known, there is a couple of naked gardeners too!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2013, 13:06,
(15 May 2013, 13:02)bigpaul Wrote: there is a couple of naked gardeners too!

Trimming the bush? Cool

That's just asking for trouble - I hope they wear gloves!
15 May 2013, 13:09,
(15 May 2013, 13:06)BeardyMan Wrote:
(15 May 2013, 13:02)bigpaul Wrote: there is a couple of naked gardeners too!

Trimming the bush? Cool

That's just asking for trouble - I hope they wear gloves!

yeah but that's all they wear-even the femaleBig Grin
15 May 2013, 13:50,
(14 May 2013, 10:42)bigpaul Wrote: i am considering setting up a D&C group, i know apart from myself there is one other member not far away and another member relocating, if there are any other members (or even non members) in the above areas will they please contact me?

What are you actually proposing that this 'group' would do?
I have been involved in 'groups' before and found that they never worked out.
Hence I am now very dubious about becoming part of any group.
Personal view is groups will be a necessity post SHTF but pr-formed groups tend to fail for many reasons.

Just interested in what you are actually proposing?
John
15 May 2013, 13:57,
(15 May 2013, 13:50)John Wrote:
(14 May 2013, 10:42)bigpaul Wrote: i am considering setting up a D&C group, i know apart from myself there is one other member not far away and another member relocating, if there are any other members (or even non members) in the above areas will they please contact me?

What are you actually proposing that this 'group' would do?
Personal view is groups will be a necessity post SHTF but pr-formed groups tend to fail for many reasons.

John
heck John, give me a chance I only started thinking about it yesterday when I realised that I wasn't alone in my neck of the woods anymore!
15 May 2013, 14:05,
(15 May 2013, 13:50)John Wrote: What are you actually proposing that this 'group' would do?

John

I'm sure that BP is open to suggestions.

BP's the original lone wolf, but you've been in groups before so maybe you could give some ideas on what you'd like to see happen?
15 May 2013, 14:24,
at the moment i'm just trying to see how many members are actually in the area and who is interested, maybe having a regional meet up in the area now and then, and just keeping in touch with each other on a personal basis-hopefully face to face rather than just typing come comment on a computer.