Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modded Pistol Xbow for new home
15 May 2013, 01:23,
Modded Pistol Xbow for new home
See the "Project" section for the original thread & pics of this item.

This xbow has been modified to improve the prod locating assembly and to remove the two high stress pressure points on the back of the prod that the original design entailed. All unnecessary unsubstantial gadgetry has been removed. The frame has been reduced to remove superfluous and excess material. The launch rail has been polished and edges given a polished radius. the string has been whipped where the bolts fit onto it.

After rediscovering this bit of kit under a bed, I am offering it up for adoption. There will be a rehoming fee of £15 + any postage costs. It will also come with a selection of alloy bolts. The xbow has had little use and was only really test fired before and after the modifications.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
15 May 2013, 09:05,
RE: Modded Pistol Xbow for new home
(15 May 2013, 01:23)Timelord Wrote: See the "Project" section for the original thread & pics of this item.

This xbow has been modified to improve the prod locating assembly and to remove the two high stress pressure points on the back of the prod that the original design entailed. All unnecessary unsubstantial gadgetry has been removed. The frame has been reduced to remove superfluous and excess material. The launch rail has been polished and edges given a polished radius. the string has been whipped where the bolts fit onto it.

After rediscovering this bit of kit under a bed, I am offering it up for adoption. There will be a rehoming fee of £15 + any postage costs. It will also come with a selection of alloy bolts. The xbow has had little use and was only really test fired before and after the modifications.
what poundage is it? I've already got the 80lb Armex one! I MIGHT be interested.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2013, 09:46,
I'm looking for a decent pistol Xbow. PM me if its still up for grabs.
15 May 2013, 12:32,
i'm still interested but I want to know what the draw weight is before I say yes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2013, 20:10,
Hello all. It is one of the 80lb ones, originally a self cocking one. Anyway, as you may know the PM system is not working correctly at the moment and due to this, the sequence of messages has become disordered. The end result is that the crossbow is now allocated to a different member that did manage to get a PM through. Sorry to anyone who missed out. Regards, TL.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
16 May 2013, 15:40,
damn, I wish you'd said that at the start, I would definitely have had it!Angry
16 May 2013, 15:43,
(16 May 2013, 15:40)bigpaul Wrote: damn, I wish you'd said that at the start, I would definitely have had it!Angry

Don't worry bud, I'll let you have a play with it Big Grin
16 May 2013, 16:24, (This post was last modified: 16 May 2013, 16:26 by bigpaul.)
(16 May 2013, 15:43)BeardyMan Wrote:
(16 May 2013, 15:40)bigpaul Wrote: damn, I wish you'd said that at the start, I would definitely have had it!Angry

Don't worry bud, I'll let you have a play with it Big Grin

oh its you is it? you little tinker!!Big GrinBig Grin

its alright, I've got one anyway, its just that I thought at that price I could have a second one!