Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for a London meet?
15 May 2013, 19:50,
Question  Anyone up for a London meet?
Hi Boys and Girls
I'm new to the forums and wondered if any London based preppers want to get together one Saturday afternoon near the end of June and compare GHB's and a wander around one of the bigger parks either Regents/Hampstead etc?
15 May 2013, 20:45,
RE: Anyone up for a London meet?
Good luck
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
15 May 2013, 20:49,
(15 May 2013, 20:45)Metroyeti Wrote: Good luck

Thanks, I've had some interest so far and some of my buds from a bird watching forum I've just joined are also up for it... so it's looking good.
16 May 2013, 09:51,
I'm curious about how are you going to integrate two disparate groups like that?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 May 2013, 12:03,
Some of the guys on the bird forum are also interested in outdoorsmanship, foraging and survival skills not to much of a leap i feel....they're pretty much just like me...Into nature and the natural world and doing our best to live in it comfortably if things go wrong.

I'm not an over the top prepper (my wife feels otherwise of course) but I do enjoy the nerdy side of it..making plans, looking into the kit and learning new skills.

I've found that most of the resistance to this meeting has come from this side rather than the other, but that's cool....some people do people and some people don't....If it just ends up a nature/outdoorsperson meeting then so be it...at least the offer is there for folks who like to chat and compare bits and pieces.
16 May 2013, 12:04,
good luck with that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 May 2013, 13:09,
Have a good time.

Let us know how it goes...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
16 May 2013, 19:47,
I think the resistance is because Bird watchers, unless they go to Greece, are not classed as terrorists just because they believe in preparing.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 September 2013, 00:22,
Know this post is a bit old now. I would be interested in meeting up. I'm in South London.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
9 September 2013, 00:21,
When are you looking at meeting up. I'm working in Croydon.
Skean Dhude