Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adapting to the circumstances.
17 May 2013, 22:58,
RE: Adapting to the circumstances.
(17 May 2013, 21:56)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(17 May 2013, 13:52)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: That's a broad spread of rumblings NR. Can you give a bit more on No 4? I didn't see that - where was it? With thanks...

Here you go Sir,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...risis.html

Cheers, NR, you're a star...

18 May 2013, 00:16,
(17 May 2013, 21:41)Highlander Wrote: I can also see all the things you mentioned too, it will pay to keep our eyes fully open for the next couple of years and do what we can to stave off the worst of it all.

My dad was a big Gardener, I was always the one who wasn't interested,.. but even I have a polly tunnel on the go right now, and I planted fruit trees

Highlander, I hope we have a couple of years... heck, I hope we have a couple of months...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
18 May 2013, 08:49,
(18 May 2013, 00:16)Jonas Wrote:
(17 May 2013, 21:41)Highlander Wrote: I can also see all the things you mentioned too, it will pay to keep our eyes fully open for the next couple of years and do what we can to stave off the worst of it all.

My dad was a big Gardener, I was always the one who wasn't interested,.. but even I have a polly tunnel on the go right now, and I planted fruit trees

Highlander, I hope we have a couple of years... heck, I hope we have a couple of months...

Bit late I think chaps, I reckon the slow decline and collapse started in 2008.

18 May 2013, 18:04,
(18 May 2013, 08:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: Bit late I think chaps, I reckon the slow decline and collapse started in 2008.

hell, I think it started in 1997 with the last Labour government. at least that's when they started running the country down and swamping it with cheap labour....A FACT THEIR ONLY NOW ADMITTING IN PUBLIC.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 21:36,
As I have said in a resent post , I am now in progress with upgrading my cottage and ground with security measures in a way that not noticeable (now staying ,not selling ) all these things I am putting in place now, my time scale is ten weeks as of today. ALL the things that are of concern to you NR are the very same as my concerns to the letter, I could have easily typed the post. Time is not our friend here , I believe , if you cast your eyes down the post , its no surprise THAT there's just to many things pointing to what's coming our way , and I think its coming very soon, as to armaments, growing food , stocking up in general ...that's sound advice ...doubling up ! yeah you got that right mate ....don't piss about get it done NOW.......welcome home!
20 May 2013, 12:48,
(18 May 2013, 18:04)bigpaul Wrote:
(18 May 2013, 08:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: Bit late I think chaps, I reckon the slow decline and collapse started in 2008.

hell, I think it started in 1997 with the last Labour government. at least that's when they started running the country down and swamping it with cheap labour....A FACT THEIR ONLY NOW ADMITTING IN PUBLIC.

Could'nt agree more- ‘Once we used to “dig for victory”. There may come a time soon when we need to “dig for survival”.’

And thats from the farming minister!!
20 May 2013, 12:50,
(20 May 2013, 12:48)MCavity Wrote: Once we used to “dig for victory”. There may come a time soon when we need to “dig for survival”.’

yeah, and that time might not be far of?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2013, 13:02, (This post was last modified: 20 May 2013, 16:01 by Skean Dhude.)
Have a look at this page with an open mind.

read it all the way through.

Maybe this is one reason the governments around the world are "bulking up" and why we as a group are feeling uneasy.

the site in itself is a good one if you believe in global awareness, 100th monkey type events.

// Link deleted - SD

http://www.zengardner.com/are-you-alone-...ly-placed/

maybe as we feel uneasy about coming events, so do they but in another way?

Quote" I hear from so many people who feel isolated and alone during this awakening and massive paradigm shift taking place around the globe. Spouses can’t wake up partners to the truth; family members and close friends think you’ve gone wonky, while the mainstream matrix mouthpieces keep up their barrage of derision against anyone who dares to look past the range of their narrow blinders".

There is a well-known psychiatrist who said: “When you wake up inside an insane system, you yourself will feel insane. And others will look at and treat you as though you are insane. You must be willing to go all the way to the edge of that insanity. And you must learn to come back, for it is then that you shall begin to make great contributions to the culture.”
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
20 May 2013, 13:18,
please don't anyone click on to Prepper 1's links, I clicked onto the first one and my anti virus kicked straight in and found a couple of threats, once removed I left the site and didn't even bother with the second link, please take note.AngryAngryAngry
20 May 2013, 14:17,
the fire wood one is worry for me , iv used more and more over the last several winters , its getting colder for longer each year.
good post
thanks