Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for coming to the Durham RV
17 May 2013, 10:43,
Thanks for coming to the Durham RV
Hi guys just a brief not of thanks to you all for taking the time and effort to travel from far and wide to get to here for our little gathering, Sods law came into play guys because not ten minutes after you left Road Warrior texted me to see what was going on. I really wanted you guys to meet my neighbouring prepper but somehow the E mails never got through to him.

Sadly also my other new neighbouring prepper who lives in the same village as RW also had to drop out so it was left to me, Mrs NR and NR junior to offer our modest northern hospitality, we hope you enjoyed your visit. BUT more importantly I hope you all learn and benefited from each other during your time at Castle NR. I would point out that Mrs NR said you who came are all welcome to call in again anytime your in this area.
I hope the Scots west Coast Comms group takes off, equally SD and Spandex I hope you get your vehicles sorted, I hope HL enjoys his new dog and I hope AL gets online before the end of the universe occurs , I hope PF got home same and again I hope you all learned from each other just how beneficial low key mini RVs can be.

If any of you need extra info or time with me feel free to get in touch or drop in, I would again like to ask you to discuss the mutially beneficial aspects of our little get together on the forum to see if others would care to join us next time or to come to SD’s bash on the 6 / 7 July.

I think I managed to send out all of the requests for specific information from Mrs NRs cheese scone recipe to who makes puncture proof tyres for bikes, if I have not yet answered a query you left with me can you remind me what it was you wanted to know.

Thanks again guys for honouring me with your presence.
Respects
NR the knackered.