Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frogs as food animals?
18 May 2013, 15:12,
RE: Frogs as food animals?
BP, you've got my taste buds going mate .oooh...wood pigeon....in some red wine....mmmm.......wine Smile
18 May 2013, 15:25,
(18 May 2013, 15:12)RoadWarrior Wrote: BP, you've got my taste buds going mate .oooh...wood pigeon....in some red wine....mmmm.......wine Smile

got 2 fat woodies and 2 rock doves visiting the bird table in our garden daily, am fattening them up for later!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 17:47,
(18 May 2013, 09:36)bigpaul Wrote: I don't think frogs are big enough to waste the energy catching them.

these will be raised in a bathtub pond with chicken wire cover.so no escapes and they will be easier to find.
18 May 2013, 17:51,
(18 May 2013, 17:47)The Ragman Wrote:
(18 May 2013, 09:36)bigpaul Wrote: I don't think frogs are big enough to waste the energy catching them.

these will be raised in a bathtub pond with chicken wire cover.so no escapes and they will be easier to find.

ok, if that floats yer boat but i'd still rather have real meat!Big Grin (in an emergency post civilisation i'll eat anything but until then I think i'll leave it thank you).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 23:24,
Sometimes I do not understand you Brits!

Frog legs are unacceptable but toad in a hole and mushy peas are a treat!
18 May 2013, 23:54,
They are sort of seasonal so I suppose you would have to make a lot of artificial hibernation snugs/rocks for them to bug in to. Then you will have to farm them selectively by turning over the rocks during the winter. the ideas's got legs. lol.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"