Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sloe Vinegar
21 October 2013, 10:40,
Sloe Vinegar
post courtesy of Dragon Jane- Big Paul's OH. as we don't drink Gin I thought I would make sloe vinegar. first pick your sloe's(obviously), prick all over with a pin, fill jam jar and top up with white vinegar. leave for at least 2 weeks-the longer the better!! makes an amazing marinade for pork or any meat, or as a salad dressing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2013, 11:22,
RE: Sloe Vinegar
Sounds very tasty. When you say the longer the better what is the maximum time you should leave them 4 weeks, 6 weeks?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 October 2013, 11:41,
(21 October 2013, 11:22)Skean Dhude Wrote: Sounds very tasty. When you say the longer the better what is the maximum time you should leave them 4 weeks, 6 weeks?
Jane's says its like sloe gin it'll improve with age, leave it for a year or more it wont hurt it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2013, 19:09,
Another one for my book .....thanks BP