Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dose prison work ???
20 May 2013, 14:25,
RE: dose prison work ???
(20 May 2013, 14:19)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 14:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I think this has very little to do with prepping.
we'el leave prison reform up to the politicians...I mean they do it so well don't they?

They do a blinding ly good job. So blinding that you can't even see them doing the job.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
20 May 2013, 14:30,
(20 May 2013, 14:25)Scythe13 Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 14:19)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 May 2013, 14:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I think this has very little to do with prepping.
we'el leave prison reform up to the politicians...I mean they do it so well don't they?

They do a blinding ly good job. So blinding that you can't even see them doing the job.

most criminals have done hundreds of offences before being put away, so like Godber said in "Porridge" when asked what he was in for, said "I got caught"!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2013, 14:42,
most uk prisons are old victorian ones damp , cold with 4 in a cell built for one no toilet just a bucket between 4 , no tv but for twice a week for a few hrs[ lifers get tv] with 23hrs a day lock up .
uk prison is not easy so why do so many come back.
20 May 2013, 14:47,
(20 May 2013, 14:42)Sunna Wrote: most uk prisons are old victorian ones damp , cold with 4 in a cell built for one no toilet just a bucket between 4 , no tv but for twice a week for a few hrs[ lifers get tv] with 23hrs a day lock up .
uk prison is not easy so why do so many come back.

because they know no other life, they mix with the same scum outside and they've never worked a day their entire lives.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 May 2013, 14:48,
I actually see this being relevant to prepping we are going to have to consider a justice system after an event even if it is a bullet to the back of the head. My views have already be expressed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 May 2013, 14:51,
(20 May 2013, 14:48)Skean Dhude Wrote: I actually see this being relevant to prepping we are going to have to consider a justice system after an event even if it is a bullet to the back of the head.

my feelings exactly. our only rules will be: "offend and you die", thay should sort out any low lifes.
20 May 2013, 14:56,
Oh BP, if only it was so easy. I wasn't advocating a bullet to the back of the head as a solution. I don't see it being one long term but it may be the only method at the start.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 May 2013, 15:02, (This post was last modified: 20 May 2013, 15:06 by bigpaul.)
(20 May 2013, 14:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: Oh BP, if only it was so easy. I wasn't advocating a bullet to the back of the head as a solution. I don't see it being one long term but it may be the only method at the start.

may not be long term, but it may be necessary to begin with if we and our people are to survive.

I will do whatever it takes to survive, if I have to take extreme measures to see me and mine survive, then that is what I will do. i'm not playing at prepping I am deadly serious.
20 May 2013, 15:08,
how about giving them rich and poor alike 12 of the best across there back with a strap ,if they brake the law
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 May 2013, 15:11,
(20 May 2013, 15:08)Barneyboy Wrote: how about giving them rich and poor alike 12 of the best across there back with a strap ,if they brake the law

then they get resentful, annoyed and angry and will come back at us even worse, nope the only way is a bullet in the head, job done and they cant come back and do it again.....I think Tony Martin had the right idea.Big Grin