Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gathering Intel on growing threats
22 May 2013, 14:23,
RE: Gathering Intel on growing threats
Ok fair comment everyone. dont want to put SD under pressure. Maybe a host in Panama ?!?!

Anyone a final comment from the absolute bollocks department

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/eurovision-russ...ml#7adu27e

Russian to go to war over eurovision song contest?? Oh my bleeding gawd!

Laugh please - it will brighten up your day and you use far less muscles than frowning

:-)
22 May 2013, 17:31,
My vote would go to Grumpy Grandpa`s suggestion,... a section where a link maybe posted without comment,..we take it or leave it

Most news items have already been seen by most prepers simply because we tend to keep our eye on the events around the world, so most links are known to us

... but sometimes we miss things, so that news link becomes a lot more interesting

I think if someone wants to talk about a subject from the news, they can still do so in the correct forum, but there is no need to post a link,.. just talk about it [ providing its preper related ].
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 May 2013, 19:06,
Hnnrgh, urge to post politically incorrect but blindingly obvious statement rising.

I will take my mind off it by reading the news.

Oh, a soldier has been killed in London I will read about that.

Ho hum.
22 May 2013, 20:38,
(22 May 2013, 12:38)River Song Wrote: Maybe we shouldn't trust MSM but exactly who DO we trust for news?

Dunno Mon ami but certainly I would never trust anything a British journalist writes they have spent the last 40 plus years totally discreditting themselves to a point they serve only to mildly entertain.

22 May 2013, 21:01,
more than one mod , simples
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 May 2013, 21:11,
OK. The first article you went for quicly fell into an arguement about the BNP, left right wing extremists. Again. I've deleted it.

Don't post any more until we work out a way forward. I'm going to talk to NR first as he is the one pushing this and then we can resume this discussion here.

Feel free to post your views and we can look at coming up with a solution.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 May 2013, 21:20, (This post was last modified: 22 May 2013, 21:23 by NorthernRaider.)
Thanks SD its appreciated but I feel the forum has still not matured enough to have live intel debates or risk assessments on current affairs because of various shortcomings, I think your present system of embargos is still required until people can be more clinical and less emotional when debating issues.

I posted the muslim attack on a British soldier and the direct response on the forum went tits up as expected , you were right on that SD, but via the PM and E mail system I have had some got intel and advice sharing with members on a more one to one basis such as encouraging urban preppers to invest in civvy stylish knife proof clothing, so that side does work.

( and its helped me ID more loony lefties to ignore Smile Smile Smile only joking)

(22 May 2013, 21:01)Sunna Wrote: more than one mod , simples

Didnt work, SD has tried that a few imes and it went tits up, I prefer his rigid but distant hands off approach, Imagine SD working away as he does and he appoints someone with a far right or far left agenda it could see the forum become as ineffective and pathetic as another certain UK forum and none of us want that.

Its us who need to change how we work, not SDs system.

22 May 2013, 21:23,
(22 May 2013, 21:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thanks SD its appreciated but I feel the forum has still not matured enough to have live intel debates or risk assessments on current affairs because of various shortcomings, I think your present system of embargos is still required until people can be more clinical and less emotional when debating issues.

I posted the muslim attack on a British soldier and the direct response on the forum went tits up as expected , you were right on that SD, but via the PM and E mail system I have had some got intel and advice sharing with members on a more one to one basis such as encouraging urban preppers to invest in civvy stylish knife proof clothing, so that side does work.

( and its helped me ID more loony lefties to ignore Smile Smile Smile only joking)

we are coming NR Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
22 May 2013, 21:30, (This post was last modified: 22 May 2013, 21:31 by NorthernRaider.)
Har Har Har Mrs NR has just said why dont you have a right of center SUK forum and a left of centre SUK forum,
The right can debate survivalism, real prepping, self reliance, self detemination, guns, terror threats etc
and the left can form committees and discuss jam making, and multi cultural equal rights pink taffeta rug making seminars, and tactical origami for BLG disabled environmentalist vegan liberals Smile

The right can do prepper kit weekends and nav exercises
The left can have poetry sessions and knitting beanie hats before going to student protest rallies ?

God I love that woman.

(22 May 2013, 21:23)Barneyboy Wrote: we are coming NR Smile

I know I can see you through my rifle scope

" I keep missing Barneyboy, but never mind my aim is improving" Smile

22 May 2013, 21:33,
more mods would work , it does on other sites if a mod is no good replace them .
thats if you really want more mods ...?
Survive the jive (youtube )