Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SHTF clothes question and discussion
27 May 2013, 13:19,
RE: Best SHTF clothes question and discussion
If you dont want to be noticed then wear everyday clothes of a grey or bland color

Mopster, I was wondering when the last time you saw a male dressed in tight black clothes,.. and the last time you saw a woman like that it probably drew your attention,.. how many times are your eyes drawn to bikers walking the street

Personaly I would wear almost anything else other than black and tight clothes
(27 May 2013, 12:39)Mopster Wrote: Something comfy.
Something black.
Something tight.
Something water proof
Something durable
and something that has a lot of pockets.

look around you next time you go to town, I am sure that if you spend enough time doing this you will see that its is the bland grey colors that do most of the blending,... personally I dont see why jeans are not on the list,..ok they do get a bit heavier when wet, but its about the only negative point, they are tough everyone wears them you have pockets and if not enough it wouldn't look out of place to add more, and you will be looking a long time to find waterproof trousers,.. rain proof maybe, but not waterproof, try fording a stream in waterproof trousers and see, you will be as wet as if you were wearing the jeans
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best SHTF clothes question and discussion - by Highlander - 27 May 2013, 13:19