Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
local government emergency planning website.
26 May 2013, 16:02,
local government emergency planning website.
Aparently if you put your postcode in its supposed to redirect you to your local councils website emergency preparedness plans....

When I put mine in, it just said "we are experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later"

I think that says it all really!!

https://www.gov.uk/local-planning-emerge...r-incident
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
26 May 2013, 16:38,
RE: local government emergency planning website.
dosent say a lot that's because Devon dosent have an emergency plan! just links me to a "don't be scared, be prepared" flimsy pamphlet!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 May 2013, 17:33,
It took me to our `Highland and Island emergency` page, but much of it for us was common sense, but I am pleased that you posted the link because it gave us a lot of useful telephone numbers and web sites that I didn't know about
A major part of survival is invisibility.
26 May 2013, 18:39,
It told me to go to brixton town hall...........Fuck that
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
26 May 2013, 20:23,
Only available in England ...it said ... but to try local council they MIGHT have a plan.....I feel a lot safer now, its good to know our council tax is being put to good use.
26 May 2013, 20:45,
Hilarious! Apparently we don't have a plan here.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
27 May 2013, 11:01, (This post was last modified: 27 May 2013, 11:05 by Mandlaka.)
(26 May 2013, 18:39)TheFalcon Wrote: It told me to go to brixton town hall...........Fuck that

That is the funniest, stupidest one I have ever seen...Big Grin

I am still wiping my eyes!

I tried it for my area and it did not even load!

Good reminder as to why I must continue prepping...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
27 May 2013, 11:23,
When planning was passed over to councils they kept the shelters for themselves and then decided to do nothing for the tax payers. Most of them are still there, stuck at the botton of the town hall or something. Disused and empty.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 May 2013, 12:11,
No surprises there, SD, given how things have been going.

The taxpayers will be left outside while the local council staff and leaders will go to ground and watch the rest die in droves from some from some pandemic or other shtf situation.

We just carry on getting ourselves as ready as we can...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
27 May 2013, 19:15,
(26 May 2013, 16:38)bigpaul Wrote: dosent say a lot that's because Devon dosent have an emergency plan! just links me to a "don't be scared, be prepared" flimsy pamphlet!

No, it does not have A plan. It has forty, depending on what needs to be planned for. That is not including the plans that are in development.

http://www.devon.gov.uk/plans_by_incident_diagram.pdf

Their is no need for those plans to be in the public domain and if they were, they could be subverted by people with nefarious purposes in the main.