Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old car oil
29 May 2013, 09:06,
RE: old car oil
in that case, would be something we can use in a post shtf burglar trap?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 09:39,
only if you intend bathing them in it for a few years. otherwise i'd be riddled with cancer by now if short term contact was severely hazardous to health.

I dunno what the flash point of oil engine oil is, you could do the old boiling oil out the window and lighter trick?

on a security based note, you could mix it with a little grease and paint it on drain pipes etc, no one is gonna be able to climb up that slippery mess!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
29 May 2013, 09:48,
(29 May 2013, 09:39)Binnie Wrote: only if you intend bathing them in it for a few years. otherwise i'd be riddled with cancer by now if short term contact was severely hazardous to health.

I just thought if they got covered in the stuff might put them off just a tad?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 09:52,
I've been covered a few times lol Big Grin

tis but a minor inconvenience Sad
29 May 2013, 10:00,
(29 May 2013, 09:52)Binnie Wrote: I've been covered a few times lol Big Grin

tis but a minor inconvenience Sad

I was thinking total immersion-like in a pit trap?
29 May 2013, 10:02,
could do, you'd need a few thousand litres of the stuff.

a cess pit would be much more effective though!
29 May 2013, 10:05,
(29 May 2013, 10:02)Binnie Wrote: could do, you'd need a few thousand litres of the stuff.

a cess pit would be much more effective though!

true, or just leave the cover off the manhole?
29 May 2013, 12:44,
if you wanted to make your home look f**ked up and not worth looting put some in a tin , then add an old towel light and it will smoke for ages put in porch or around the house giving the look of a trashed house [from a distance
Survive the jive (youtube )
29 May 2013, 13:12,
don't think I could put up with the smellSmile
30 May 2013, 12:24,
(29 May 2013, 08:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Remember that old used engine oil is exceedingly carcinogenic and far nastier to your health than new oil.

next time your in your local garage get yourself some of those free plastic throw away gloves , for diesel motors should have a few more uses as well
Survive the jive (youtube )