Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avoiding civil unrest
28 May 2013, 14:07,
RE: avoiding civil unrest
OK!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 May 2013, 14:41,
(28 May 2013, 13:32)Little Lou Wrote:
(28 May 2013, 13:03)bigpaul Wrote: OK, that's it, i'm not going to bother putting ANY links or threads, and i'll only answer posts that really interest me,the rest will just get deleted, i'll monitor the site but wont be posting as much, with (hopefully) the better weather coming i'll be out doing not talking about doing.

Don't you bloody dare.
We need you. Even if a particular link doesn't particularly appeal to me personally, I always learn about new sites and they've always got something to offer.
Please keep posting then. Please.

Aye us newbies need you seasoned folk Smile
28 May 2013, 14:44,
(28 May 2013, 14:41)MCavity Wrote:
(28 May 2013, 13:32)Little Lou Wrote:
(28 May 2013, 13:03)bigpaul Wrote: OK, that's it, i'm not going to bother putting ANY links or threads, and i'll only answer posts that really interest me,the rest will just get deleted, i'll monitor the site but wont be posting as much, with (hopefully) the better weather coming i'll be out doing not talking about doing.

Don't you bloody dare.
We need you. Even if a particular link doesn't particularly appeal to me personally, I always learn about new sites and they've always got something to offer.
Please keep posting then. Please.

Aye us newbies need you seasoned folk Smile

heck, I haven't been doing it that long! Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 May 2013, 14:47,
....... and I thought it was us girlies that had moody monthlies ;-)
28 May 2013, 14:56,
(28 May 2013, 14:47)River Song Wrote: ....... and I thought it was us girlies that had moody monthlies ;-)

you do!Big Grin thank god my mrs is past all that.
28 May 2013, 15:29,

We know better BP!

You could not go 12 hours without checking in or 48 without posting!

You would be on here with a new Google address and another screen name so we could not identify you before the keyboard cooled.

We would have to watch for another antisocial/computer addict with your unique "people skills".

Not that I am complaining about you, if you were not here all anyone would have to talk about would be the shelf life of tinned biscuits. You tend to insert the near impossible option into every thread.
28 May 2013, 15:35, (This post was last modified: 28 May 2013, 15:35 by bigpaul.)
(28 May 2013, 15:29)Mortblanc Wrote: We know better BP!

You could not go 12 hours without checking in or 48 without posting!

You would be on here with a new Google address and another screen name so we could not identify you before the keyboard cooled.

We would have to watch for another antisocial/computer addict with your unique "people skills".

Not that I am complaining about you, if you were not here all anyone would have to talk about would be the shelf life of tinned biscuits. You tend to insert the near impossible option into every thread.
that's alright thenBig Grin only the "near" impossible option? hmmh and here I was thinking I only put logical solutions!!Tongue

seemed logical to me anywayBig GrinSadSadSad
28 May 2013, 15:54,
Heck, the last link I clicked on that Big Paul posted took me to a site for Russian mail-order brides... My Dutch wife was NOT amused... Wink
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
28 May 2013, 16:35,
I know some of my links are duff but they aren't THAT bad!!Big Grin
28 May 2013, 23:55,
(28 May 2013, 15:54)Jonas Wrote: Heck, the last link I clicked on that Big Paul posted took me to a site for Russian mail-order brides... My Dutch wife was NOT amused... Wink

I missed that link!!!

Bet I could set U.S./Russian relations back 50 years.

A Russian Bride would take one look at me and pay for her own flight back home.