Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things a prepper should never throw away.
28 May 2013, 14:21, (This post was last modified: 28 May 2013, 14:23 by bigpaul.)
things a prepper should never throw away.
ok peeps, this is an American list but applies here also if you can get past the American terminology, as the title says its things NOT to throw away, its linked to The Prepper Website which I have a permanent link to.

sorry forgot to add the link!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin http://howtosurviveit.com/things-a-prepp...hrow-away/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 May 2013, 15:44,
RE: things a prepper should never throw away.
If translation skills are needed I will be glad to assist.

Not that I know anything about anything, I just need the attention.
28 May 2013, 15:46,
we know that!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 00:14,
Okay MB I know you like the blues...check out (THE RAY PHILLIPS BAND) 3oclock in the morning on YT ....ray is the original drummer in a 70s band called BUDGIE ww deal with RCA ......went to a gig last Friday night ....blew the roof off the place.....as normal...and yes he is my closest friend....METACLICA covered BREADFAN ...a BUDGIE number
29 May 2013, 09:23,
Nice list.
a lot of plastic packaging can be reused for seedlings/germination. Poke holes in with a nail.