Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HATSAN/EDGAR BROTHERS MOD60s AIR RIFLE .22
30 May 2013, 14:15, (This post was last modified: 30 May 2013, 14:23 by RoadWarrior.)
HATSAN/EDGAR BROTHERS MOD60s AIR RIFLE .22
Ive decided to sell my Hatsan mod 60s air rifle ,chequered walnut stock, Quattro trigger ,hawke HD sport 4 x 40 scope, no silencer on end of barrel now ...the after market one was too big and kept falling off so fitted it to an SMK I had and sold it with that ....so its up to whoever wants it to leave it as it is ...anyway has a real tree camo fleece lined bag with it. this is a powerful gun...has a kick too..its a nice and solid feeling gun, im wanting 140 for this...will throw a tin of pellets in that ive got best results with....cheers RW

Im also having a full clear out of pellets too....amongst other things that I will not be requiring...I shall put these in the car...for those to get first chance of at this upcoming RV ....a "prepper mini boot sale" literally thanx RW
31 May 2013, 13:30,
RE: HATSAN/EDGAR BROTHERS MOD60s AIR RIFLE .22
Sorry , I meant im wanting £130.00 for this Air Rifle...doing nite shift cooks my noodle sometimes......RW
31 May 2013, 20:41,
another change to this item its actually a 4 x 32 mildot scope !!! sorry bout that... just been in the garden with it...got sick of the paper targets....so started filling up empty stella cans with water and made a "recycled shooting gallery " they don't half jump in the air when you hit them !Big Grin............RW
2 June 2013, 17:02,
(31 May 2013, 20:41)RoadWarrior Wrote: started filling up empty stella cans with water and made a "recycled shooting gallery " they don't half jump in the air when you hit them !Big Grin............RW

Otherwise known as grown ups Tin Can AllleyBig Grin
2 June 2013, 17:51,
Ha Ha ...... Chuck Connors didn't drink....Blackthorn,Gaymers,Copperhead or white lightning cider !..I had that game too ...it was 20 years or so before you cud get "Dr.Pepper" up this way too !...Smile
20 June 2013, 09:07,
now sold elsewhere.