• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactical walking tips for bugging in or out
7 May 2012, 17:50,
RE: Tactical walking tips for bugging in or out
Good question...
7 May 2012, 18:01,
(7 May 2012, 14:30)Paul Wrote:
(23 November 2011, 10:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: Tactical walking tips for bugging in or out
© 2011Northern Raider

Why have you ©'d this NR?
Effectively no one can copy this and add it to their survival notes.
Or are you going to sell this information for profit at a later date?

i think you'r wrong Paul, i dont know what your printer set up is but, i have just printed this out with no problem!!!

Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 18:14, (This post was last modified: 7 May 2012, 18:14 by Timelord.)
He is talking about Copyright law.
(7 May 2012, 18:14)Timelord Wrote: He is talking about Copyright law.

That's so funny BP.Big Grin
7 May 2012, 18:18,
whats so funny? the fact that NR wants to keep control over something he wrote or that i printed it out??? (there's nowt so queer as folk!)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 18:22,
Copyright law is complex. NR wants to ensure that he retains control on his stuff and it cannot be reposted without his permission. It doesn't mean you can't save it, print it and pass it on. It just means you have to keep the copyright symbol intact and if you want to publish it or put it in a package yourself then you need his permission.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 May 2012, 18:23,
(7 May 2012, 18:22)Skean Dhude Wrote: Copyright law is complex. NR wants to ensure that he retains control on his stuff and it cannot be reposted without his permission. It doesn't mean you can't save it, print it and pass it on. It just means you have to keep the copyright symbol intact and if you want to publish it or put it in a package yourself then you need his permission.

thank you for clearing that up SD!