Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about going on Nat Geos Doomsday preppers??? Think again
2 June 2013, 22:19, (This post was last modified: 2 June 2013, 22:32 by NorthernRaider.)
Thinking about going on Nat Geos Doomsday preppers??? Think again
Be alarmed,be very alarmed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N08B6TV2...r_embedded

Can you imagine that as an individual or family like mine that has spent 30 years prepping and god knows how much money. Then we seek to interact and cooperate with other prepper groups only for some idiot to go and blow it all away by talking to cheap tacky low brow TV shows like DDP???.. What sort of inteligent prepper is going to submit all their detailed plans to a bunch of cheap documentary makers??? Shit we have already seen some of DDPs previous victims be arrested and have all their guns and preps siezed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZp7P_ntv...r_embedded

2 June 2013, 22:34,
RE: Thinking about going on Nat Geos Doomsday preppers??? Think again
I cant think what makes any of the `stars` of the show do it, unless they are paid a lot, which I doubt,.. yet there are so many people out there that do seem to get something out of broadcasting all that they have and do,... its crazy

Even making the video that she made is a bit risky in my books
A major part of survival is invisibility.
2 June 2013, 22:42,
(2 June 2013, 22:34)Highlander Wrote: I cant think what makes any of the `stars` of the show do it, unless they are paid a lot, which I doubt,.. yet there are so many people out there that do seem to get something out of broadcasting all that they have and do,... its crazy

Even making the video that she made is a bit risky in my books

Yep I agree with every one dont do it "GREY MAN " low profile OP SEC how many times have these people got to be told.
3 June 2013, 07:41,
N.R. Do be serious can you really see anyone on here going on a programme like that.
Failure is NOT an option
3 June 2013, 08:24,
(3 June 2013, 07:41)uks Wrote: N.R. Do be serious can you really see anyone on here going on a programme like that.

Actually YES I can.

3 June 2013, 08:28,
bugger my cover is blown
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 June 2013, 09:33,
it took me over 6 months just to show myself on here (and register) and even now I delete more posts than I submit (paranoid !) so going on TV is a major no no ....there more than just me to protect.
3 June 2013, 09:36, (This post was last modified: 3 June 2013, 09:38 by NorthernRaider.)
(3 June 2013, 09:33)Mosstrooper Wrote: ....there more than just me to protect.

And there is the hallmark of a responsible prepper.

if a guy is welling to sell out his own OPSEC for a few minutes of attention, just imagine what damage he could do if you had given him lots of personal information about yourself as happens elsewhere.

3 June 2013, 10:05,
anybody that goes on those sorts of programmes just for their "15 minutes of fame" is just asking for everything they get.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 June 2013, 14:24,
It seems like obvious stuff to ask to be honest. If you have seen the show you will know that the narrator will say about how long you have stores for and you say what your prepping for to the camera at the start
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here