Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" THE PURGE" FILM FULLY RECCOMEND
2 June 2013, 22:39,
" THE PURGE" FILM FULLY RECCOMEND
Hello all
I have just watched the film "THE PURGE" I fully reccomend it for entertainment purposes, I just wont be sleeping with the lights off from now on.
2 June 2013, 22:41,
RE: " THE PURGE" FILM FULLY RECCOMEND
World War Z comes out this month Smile

2 June 2013, 22:45,
(2 June 2013, 22:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: World War Z comes out this month Smile

Thanks thats next on my list
3 June 2013, 08:59,
I've read the book of z. Want to see how they do it since they focus on one guy instead.

The purge looks interesting, but places I read about that ort of thing seem to getbsommuch viral marketing I can't tell ifbitbis actually any good.
3 June 2013, 09:02,
(3 June 2013, 08:59)Carnebwen Wrote: I've read the book of z. Want to see how they do it since they focus on one guy instead.

The purge looks interesting, but places I read about that ort of thing seem to getbsommuch viral marketing I can't tell ifbitbis actually any good.

I found world war z the book a bit dull, maybe its just me,but they could of made it very good
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 June 2013, 09:18,
I'm hoping they make Day By Day Armageddon or The Morningstar strain into movies.

3 June 2013, 11:44,
Some bits I didn't enjoy or find entertaining. But the big showy fight the military put on then lost in front of the world was good. Then the adjustment of things to cost effectiveness or resource to kill ratios etc was cool. As well as all the initial peppers hitting the woods, the second group and then running out of food before people had to eat the dead. Plus the skies going black because everything being burnt for fuel.

Oh and quisling zombies.
3 June 2013, 12:28, (This post was last modified: 3 June 2013, 12:33 by Barneyboy.)
(3 June 2013, 09:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'm hoping they make Day By Day Armageddon or The Morningstar strain into movies.

just read the last one very good

(3 June 2013, 12:28)Barneyboy Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 09:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'm hoping they make Day By Day Armageddon or The Morningstar strain into movies.

morning star wasn't that in the z.a,recht books

morning star wasn't that in the z.a,recht books

one second after that would make a bloody good film or patriots
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 June 2013, 15:30,
I saw this last year about a guy that starts prepping http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5U4TtYpKIc
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king