• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my ideal homestead.
4 June 2013, 22:04,
RE: my ideal homestead.
Wish you luck with that one BP....

4 June 2013, 22:58,
Do you have a link to it BP?, would like to have a look see
A major part of survival is invisibility.
4 June 2013, 23:10,
Sounds great BP, ..." white Lightning Manor" is my personal choice of names.....mmmm cider apples....lol...R U sure you and Mrs. BP wouldn't miss the "hustle n bustle of shitty(city) life ".......; )
4 June 2013, 23:28,
(4 June 2013, 23:10)RoadWarrior Wrote: Sounds great BP, ..." white Lightning Manor" is my personal choice of names....

Uh oh, you might end up with a bunch of chavvy teenagers hanging around, perhaps pestering you to buy 18 rated games with a name like that.

Also, places like the house in general as stated often result with you coming home to find a solitary cow in your garden drinking out of a paddling pool.
5 June 2013, 08:43, (This post was last modified: 5 June 2013, 09:03 by bigpaul.)
(4 June 2013, 22:58)Highlander Wrote: Do you have a link to it BP?, would like to have a look see

i'm keeping it to myself at the moment, in case my numbers come up!!Big Grin

(4 June 2013, 23:10)RoadWarrior Wrote: Sounds great BP, ..." white Lightning Manor" is my personal choice of names.....mmmm cider apples....lol...R U sure you and Mrs. BP wouldn't miss the "hustle n bustle of shitty(city) life ".......; )

left the city 14/15 years ago RW and NO don't miss it one bit.

(4 June 2013, 23:28)Carnebwen Wrote:
(4 June 2013, 23:10)RoadWarrior Wrote: Sounds great BP, ..." white Lightning Manor" is my personal choice of names....

Uh oh, you might end up with a bunch of chavvy teenagers hanging around, perhaps pestering you to buy 18 rated games with a name like that.

Also, places like the house in general as stated often result with you coming home to find a solitary cow in your garden drinking out of a paddling pool.
its miles from any town or even a village, cant even call it a hamlet...really remote so no chavs! as for a cow, lovely-always wanted a house cow!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.