Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world WILL run out of food.
5 June 2013, 12:29,
RE: The world WILL run out of food.
I once heard a statistic that you could fit the entire world population into Texas and use the rest of the world as farm land. I imagine it would be one giant skyscraper city but still.

Anyone else hear of that?
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

5 June 2013, 12:56,
Well, we "cull" the badgers as they have TB, why not instigate a cull of the useless eaters we see every day? 90% of the very fortunate populace I interact with on a daily basis fall firmly into this category, blindly stuffing their faces. So, for the good of the world, I propose that all fatties are shot on sight.
5 June 2013, 14:05,
(5 June 2013, 11:01)bigpaul Wrote:
(5 June 2013, 10:50)Tibbs735 Wrote: I've heard on the alternative media that the global reserves of food are running rather low as we haven't had much of a chance to build them up.
now that wouldn't surprise me at all, remember the EU food mountain and the wine lake? whatever happened to that?

hik, the wine lake had a small leak, but i took care of it.
5 June 2013, 14:30,
(5 June 2013, 12:56)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, we "cull" the badgers as they have TB, why not instigate a cull of the useless eaters we see every day? 90% of the very fortunate populace I interact with on a daily basis fall firmly into this category, blindly stuffing their faces. So, for the good of the world, I propose that all fatties are shot on sight.

hang on a mo BM! according to the NHS I am obese...I just think i'm well rounded!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 June 2013, 15:58,
(5 June 2013, 14:30)bigpaul Wrote:
(5 June 2013, 12:56)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, we "cull" the badgers as they have TB, why not instigate a cull of the useless eaters we see every day? 90% of the very fortunate populace I interact with on a daily basis fall firmly into this category, blindly stuffing their faces. So, for the good of the world, I propose that all fatties are shot on sight.

hang on a mo BM! according to the NHS I am obese...I just think i'm well rounded!!Big Grin

Ah, ignore the NHS stats, all a load of cobblers. Whoever wrote those BMI guidelines must have been a skinny sod. Probably driven crazy from the malnutrition and lack of cuddles.
5 June 2013, 16:51,
(5 June 2013, 15:58)BeardyMan Wrote:

Ah, ignore the NHS stats, all a load of cobblers. Whoever wrote those BMI guidelines must have been a skinny sod. Probably driven crazy from the malnutrition and lack of cuddles.
according to the NHS guidelines, someone 6ft tall's IDEAL weight should be 12stone...12stone?? I've just lost nearly 3 stone but I will never get down to 12stone.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 June 2013, 17:05, (This post was last modified: 5 June 2013, 17:06 by BeardyMan.)
(5 June 2013, 16:51)bigpaul Wrote:

according to the NHS guidelines, someone 6ft tall's IDEAL weight should be 12stone...12stone?? I've just lost nearly 3 stone but I will never get down to 12stone.Big Grin

12??? Jesus. I'm 6'2 and weigh in (now) at 16 / 17 ish. And I'm a prime example of a human being Big Grin

I knew I was a bit heavy when I got on the boxing scales. I thought I'd come in at Heavy Weight or just below. Nope, well into the super heavyweight (aka FAT BASTARD) grouping! I was 18+ stone then.

Only way I'd weigh 12 stone would be if I cut both my legs off!

(5 June 2013, 17:05)BeardyMan Wrote: Only way I'd weigh 12 stone would be if I cut both my legs off!

But then I'd be 3 feet tall and 12 stone, so morbidly obese instead of just fat Rolleyes
5 June 2013, 17:14,
(5 June 2013, 17:05)BeardyMan Wrote:
(5 June 2013, 16:51)bigpaul Wrote:

12??? Jesus. I'm 6'2 and weigh in (now) at 16 / 17 ish. And I'm a prime example of a human being Big Grin

I knew I was a bit heavy when I got on the boxing scales. I thought I'd come in at Heavy Weight or just below. Nope, well into the super heavyweight (aka FAT BASTARD) grouping! I was 18+ stone then.

Only way I'd weigh 12 stone would be if I cut both my legs off!

(5 June 2013, 17:05)BeardyMan Wrote: Only way I'd weigh 12 stone would be if I cut both my legs off!

But then I'd be 3 feet tall and 12 stone, so morbidly obese instead of just fat Rolleyes
at my heaviest I was 19 stone, i'm now down to just over 16 stone, get the last bit off and get down to exactly 16 stone and I'll be happy, but i'm still classed as Obese!
5 June 2013, 17:32,
(5 June 2013, 12:56)BeardyMan Wrote: So, for the good of the world, I propose that all fatties are shot on sight.

And they're easier to hit too .Big Grin
5 June 2013, 17:41, (This post was last modified: 5 June 2013, 17:43 by BeardyMan.)
(5 June 2013, 17:14)bigpaul Wrote: ...but i'm still classed as Obese!

Off to the workhouse for you then fatty Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I my little'un is classed as fat. He's in the 98th percentile for weight, and the 89th percentil for height. So according to the doctors he's fat! How can a 2 year old be classed as fat? I think the doctor was lucky Jade was in a good mood that day!