Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riot season
3 June 2013, 21:30,
RE: Riot season
i wonder if those uaf dregs FILMED beating and kicking while on the floor that bnp chap will end up on crime watch or news do you know these yobs ect...... i wonder
Survive the jive (youtube )
3 June 2013, 21:47, (This post was last modified: 3 June 2013, 21:51 by NorthernRaider.)
No Sunna those SWP / UAF chaps are under the protective wing of Labour and the unions I'm told.

Anyway chaps we are unable to address or deal with these sociological problems that so threat the fabric of our society, but we can prep to ensure when the kettle boils over in our wonderful diverse, inclusive multi cultural society we survivsalists and preppers regradless of our own race, creed or colour can ensure we survive the bloodshed. But we must be able to identify threats and hazards regardless of how talking about these issues offends so many people, because if we dont identify and clarify exactly what those threats are we cannot plan for surviving them.

4 June 2013, 15:23,
(3 June 2013, 21:47)NorthernRaider Wrote: Anyway chaps we are unable to address or deal with these sociological problems that so threat the fabric of our society, but we can prep to ensure when the kettle boils over in our wonderful diverse, inclusive multi cultural society we survivsalists and preppers regradless of our own race, creed or colour can ensure we survive the bloodshed. But we must be able to identify threats and hazards regardless of how talking about these issues offends so many people, because if we dont identify and clarify exactly what those threats are we cannot plan for surviving them.

sounds about right to me, you always did make sense to me NR....well most of the timeBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 June 2013, 23:45,
The UAF are violent, fascist hooligans and have no right to judge others.