Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of the day, Bugging in / out
13 June 2013, 16:10,
RE: Question of the day, Bugging in / out
(11 June 2013, 20:42)MaryN Wrote: We're rarely very far from home anyway, and usually in the Landrover so it would be as the crow flies if necessary.

I envy you your vehicle! Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
13 June 2013, 17:37,
For me its a 'bugging in' scenario. The kids are within walking distance even if the roads are out, I am about 30 miles away via motorway so if all else fails I carry a 24 hr kit in the car with my old combat boots so could hike it cross country in about 6 hrs Smile

Once home we would bug in but if needed we have a bug out option or two so far but most importantly I need to get a another landy next (I really miss my old Series IIA!)....hmm wonder if I can persuade the mrs!

So what landy have you got Mary? Be warned I could get very jealous!

Nice thread though - makes people think!
13 June 2013, 19:17,
Making people think, plan and react is all we ask Smile

13 June 2013, 20:30,
(13 June 2013, 17:37)Arnie72 Wrote: For me its a 'bugging in' scenario. The kids are within walking distance even if the roads are out, I am about 30 miles away via motorway so if all else fails I carry a 24 hr kit in the car with my old combat boots so could hike it cross country in about 6 hrs Smile

Once home we would bug in but if needed we have a bug out option or two so far but most importantly I need to get a another landy next (I really miss my old Series IIA!)....hmm wonder if I can persuade the mrs!

So what landy have you got Mary? Be warned I could get very jealous!

Nice thread though - makes people think!

We've got a Defender 90 TDi - the country wagon style with 4 side back seats and a rear door. I love it to bits and feel very safe in it. I can go anywhere in it, and we have a chunky bull bar if anyone gets in my way. Landys rule!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.