Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of the day, Bugging in / out
11 June 2013, 14:01,
RE: Question of the day, Bugging in / out
(10 June 2013, 20:21)Highlander Wrote:
(10 June 2013, 19:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: HL Bilksem ( Lightning) also has to consider that where he lives nearly everything around him want to eat him and a 40 mile tab in 40 degree South Afrikaans sun is a bit different to hoofing it up here Smile

This is why I created a thread asking people to fill out their profile properly,... I had no idea where he was

Glad the boat tip was useful

I had forgotten the opening post

My apologies Highlander, I didnt know how to update my profile until a few minutes ago.
11 June 2013, 14:10,
200 mile walk if I need to. Take a week or so, but I'll make it. Not the hardest route to be honest, head west, keep going until you see the sea. Fair few big hills in the way, but I could do with the exercise. I can stop in and see BP & Jane on route too Smile
11 June 2013, 14:13,
(11 June 2013, 14:10)BeardyMan Wrote: 200 mile walk if I need to. Take a week or so, but I'll make it. Not the hardest route to be honest, head west, keep going until you see the sea. Fair few big hills in the way, but I could do with the exercise. I can stop in and see BP & Jane on route too Smile

you'll be welcome BM, arrange it so you get here at about 4pm(tea time) and you might even get a hot meal Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2013, 14:20,
(11 June 2013, 14:13)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 June 2013, 14:10)BeardyMan Wrote: 200 mile walk if I need to. Take a week or so, but I'll make it. Not the hardest route to be honest, head west, keep going until you see the sea. Fair few big hills in the way, but I could do with the exercise. I can stop in and see BP & Jane on route too Smile

you'll be welcome BM, arrange it so you get here at about 4pm(tea time) and you might even get a hot meal Tongue

Wonderful. Do you have a menu? Big Grin
11 June 2013, 14:23,
(11 June 2013, 14:20)BeardyMan Wrote:

nope, you'll have what we are having and lump it!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2013, 14:28,
(11 June 2013, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote:

I'll use my expert archery skills to shoot a rhino in the jugular and kill him dead. Obviously they don't wander around in the wild, but no doubt a zoo worker will release all the animals. I might be a bit late though, dragging a whole rhino may reduce my walking pace to 4mph instead of 6 Tongue Wink
11 June 2013, 14:31,
(11 June 2013, 14:28)BeardyMan Wrote:
(11 June 2013, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote:

I'll use my expert archery skills to shoot a rhino in the jugular and kill him dead. Obviously they don't wander around in the wild, but no doubt a zoo worker will release all the animals. I might be a bit late though, dragging a whole rhino may reduce my walking pace to 4mph instead of 6 Tongue Wink

couldn't you shoot something a bit smaller? like a small deer or something!
11 June 2013, 15:54,
(11 June 2013, 14:31)bigpaul Wrote: couldn't you shoot something a bit smaller? like a small deer or something!

No, they've all been eaten by the lions and dinosaurs released from Longleat.
11 June 2013, 15:56,
(11 June 2013, 15:54)BeardyMan Wrote:
(11 June 2013, 14:31)bigpaul Wrote: couldn't you shoot something a bit smaller? like a small deer or something!

No, they've all been eaten by the lions and dinosaurs released from Longleat.

oh right, I see!Big GrinBig Grin
11 June 2013, 20:42,
We're rarely very far from home anyway, and usually in the Landrover so it would be as the crow flies if necessary.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.