Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Non Food consumables do you stockpile?
8 June 2013, 14:44,
RE: What Non Food consumables do you stockpile?
just my thoughts.... Just call me paranoid....:-DBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 June 2013, 14:49,
(8 June 2013, 14:44)Prepper1 Wrote: just my thoughts.... Just call me paranoid....:-DBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

No Sir, no paranoid far from it, prudent caution and wise enough to raise the issue without being alarmist or disparaging. I five star rated your warning post and upped your personal rating +1 for being switched on.

8 June 2013, 15:11,
Shucks you are sweet to me....Blush
Blush
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 June 2013, 15:30,
(8 June 2013, 14:44)Prepper1 Wrote: just my thoughts.... Just call me paranoid....:-DBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

just cos your paranoid, DOSENT mean they aren't out to get you!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 June 2013, 19:29,
Those that are paranoid just won't comment. Those that are happy with little bits of information then feel free. It'll go on the list but the KGB won't be round for a few toothbrushes and enough sundries to keep their troops going 23 seconds.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 June 2013, 19:48, (This post was last modified: 8 June 2013, 20:01 by NorthernRaider.)
Phew thats me feeling better I was dreading raising the issue of my tactical assault systems bottle of toilet cleaner. Of my expedition sized packet of baby wipes Smile

OH........ MY..................GOD I've just remembered tthat last month the PLENTY kitchen roll was on offer at Makro and I bulk bought dozens of packs of it to share the discount with my extended faily and neighbours. We are doomed with will have to burn our houses down, shoot our children and move to Tiearra del Fuego before the State comes for us.!!! ?

8 June 2013, 20:33,
(8 June 2013, 19:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: Phew thats me feeling better I was dreading raising the issue of my tactical assault systems bottle of toilet cleaner. Of my expedition sized packet of baby wipes Smile

OH........ MY..................GOD I've just remembered tthat last month the PLENTY kitchen roll was on offer at Makro and I bulk bought dozens of packs of it to share the discount with my extended faily and neighbours. We are doomed with will have to burn our houses down, shoot our children and move to Tiearra del Fuego before the State comes for us.!!! ?

well people will kill your for your trainers now ,going to be very bad wtshtf
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 June 2013, 20:36,
My trainers !!!! good god what has Julian and his friend Sandy got to do with it ( thats gone over the heads of 90% of the forum) Smile

8 June 2013, 20:39,
(8 June 2013, 20:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: My trainers !!!! good god what has Julian and his friend Sandy got to do with it ( thats gone over the heads of 90% of the forum) Smile

I didn't mean your sandelsSmile with socks I bet ,just saying that people get dead for shoes ,think we will be shocked if we new wot these people will kill for ,
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 June 2013, 20:46,
nothing suprises me about ciies any more except apparently rational people still live in em Smile