Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooops
10 June 2013, 12:17,
Ooops
I realised that if I set up my archery target at the bottom of the garden and fired from the drive way i could get about 25 yards distance for some target practice.

Set up stand
Got Banshee 25 pounder out

Fired arrow one ( fibre glass semi blunt practice arrow) wallop, to low straight under target straight through the walls of the garden store and embeds itself in a log at the other side.

Alters sight, fires another arrow , straight through the roof gutter down pipe and embeds itself in the upvc window frame.

Puts gear away and decide I need a different spot to practice,, but at least I know the Banshee has boat loads of power even at 25 to 30 yards !!!.

Got to fix down pipe before Mrs NR notices Rolleyes

10 June 2013, 13:11,
RE: Ooops
From the sound of things it isn't a different approach it is more practise. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 June 2013, 13:14,
Jeez - Glad I dont live next to you :/
10 June 2013, 13:44, (This post was last modified: 10 June 2013, 13:45 by Prepper1.)
ASBO time......

Bet he's in a gang....
I can see N.R. now with his baseball cap on with one leg of his tracky bottoms pulled up to his knee, one hand down his pants holding his bits, doing the N.R. walk down his road...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 June 2013, 14:07, (This post was last modified: 10 June 2013, 14:13 by NorthernRaider.)
I dont walk I strut or stroll in a ultra kewel way.

I am the kning of prepper COOL, I'm cool in cargos,

I do cool WITHOUT shades, WITHOUT Bling, WITHOUT tattoos, WITHOUT a big car, WITHOUT hair and WITHOUT a Waistline.... er ang on that doesnt sound right.. erm !!! Look I'm not out of shape ROUND is a shape !!!!! Errr can we start this thread again Smile

10 June 2013, 14:18,
(10 June 2013, 13:14)MCavity Wrote: Jeez - Glad I dont live next to you :/

glad i'm not the were-terrier!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2013, 22:43,
Aye I'm glad I don't live close to NR don't fancy wearing a bolt as a bowtie either
10 June 2013, 22:51,
You could leave the target where it was, go to the front window,.. open the door into the conservatory and the conservatory doors,......err.... no,... maybe not
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 June 2013, 07:04,
He's tasty tasty very very tasty
He's very tasty

Anyone remember the tune?
11 June 2013, 10:22,
Oops!