Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about going on Nat Geos Doomsday preppers??? Think again
3 June 2013, 16:17,
RE: Thinking about going on Nat Geos Doomsday preppers??? Think again
(3 June 2013, 10:05)bigpaul Wrote: anybody that goes on those sorts of programmes just for their "15 minutes of fame" is just asking for everything they get.

anybody that goes on those sorts of programmes just for their "15 minutes of fame" is just asking to lose everything they've got.

There, I fixed it for you! Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
4 June 2013, 12:58, (This post was last modified: 4 June 2013, 13:00 by Prepper1.)
Sounds like a list of questions the police would ask..... or some such authority...

Why would they want to know such intrusive information.... why would it matter for the show how many ghb's you have or weapons and where there stored, with photos!!!!

I'll send you a pic of my weapon ddp.... but it wont be the type you were thinking it was.....

TongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
9 June 2013, 11:58,
Most of the time I see it as more comedy than useful programming the odd exception to the rule does occur
9 June 2013, 12:14,
(9 June 2013, 11:58)TwistedPuppy Wrote: Most of the time I see it as more comedy than useful programming the odd exception to the rule does occur

I can see what you mean, and I also have the odd giggle at them, but preping is a funny thing, people do it in so many different ways, they see their survival going in different directions,.... Possibly most of the funniest I have seen have been what appears to be the most inexperienced of them,.... I am sure to them its the only way to go
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 June 2013, 12:15,
(9 June 2013, 12:14)Highlander Wrote:
(9 June 2013, 11:58)TwistedPuppy Wrote: Most of the time I see it as more comedy than useful programming the odd exception to the rule does occur

I can see what you mean, and I also have the odd giggle at them, but preping is a funny thing, people do it in so many different ways, they see their survival going in different directions,.... Possibly most of the funniest I have seen have been what appears to be the most inexperienced of them,.... I am sure to them its the only way to go

The three young dudes torching that building was epic
9 June 2013, 12:25,
(9 June 2013, 12:15)TwistedPuppy Wrote:
(9 June 2013, 12:14)Highlander Wrote:

The three young dudes torching that building was epic

Oh yes, I remember them...Smile,..that was a great `test` for the new guy wasn't it
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 June 2013, 19:13,
I understand that like 90% of the people on those program's do it for fifteen mins of fame or simply because they wanna show off - that guy that bought a helicopter!!!! Wtf! But there has been a few people that seem to of done it in order to share information and opera few people's eyes to the possible (very likely) dangers in the future.