Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how will you know when the balloon goes up?
10 June 2013, 12:47,
how will you know when the balloon goes up?
American site, talking about how to spot signs of everything going TU, I like the quote from SELCO the best just about sums it up nicely. http://thesurvivalmom.com/2013/06/08/how...l-experts/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2013, 13:50,
RE: how will you know when the balloon goes up?
I dont know if many got to read the post I put about Syria before S.D. had to remove it...
But it looks like the balloons been rising slowly for a while....
at a steady pace....

Watch out for it its making steady progress....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 June 2013, 13:52,
(10 June 2013, 13:50)Prepper1 Wrote: I dont know if many got to read the post I put about Syria before S.D. had to remove it...
But it looks like the balloons been rising slowly for a while....
at a steady pace....

Watch out for it its making steady progress....
I don't think Syria is "balloon rising" or even TU, I think that they found out about TSHTF 2 years ago!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2013, 14:01,
Well no, I agree with that B.P., I don't think Syria was the start, I'm not very good with explaining stuff...
I'm trying to illustrate that The balloons been up for a while, the bit about Syria is/was for people who thought its still in the packet yet to be blown up... Thats one of my things, not explaining stuff clearly.... Its all N.R's fault, the hoody...
10 June 2013, 14:05,
(10 June 2013, 14:01)Prepper1 Wrote: Well no, I agree with that B.P., I don't think Syria was the start, I'm not very good with explaining stuff...
I'm trying to illustrate that The balloons been up for a while, the bit about Syria is/was for people who thought its still in the packet yet to be blown up... Thats one of my things, not explaining stuff clearly.... Its all N.R's fault, the hoody...

I know what you mean P1,Syria, Greece, NK, the EU economic situation, immigration, unemployment, its all in the mix waiting to explode.
10 June 2013, 14:08,
Thats it, thanks for explaining it!! Big GrinBig Grin
Not one of my strong points communication....HuhHuh
10 June 2013, 14:16,
(10 June 2013, 14:08)Prepper1 Wrote: Not one of my strong points communication....HuhHuh

I wouldn't say thatBig Grin
10 June 2013, 18:10,
The situation is more like a slow-motion train wreck than a rising balloon. How will I know when globs of brown stuff hit the rotating airfoil? Probably by piecing together first hand information from trusted people and sources on the internet and on SW radio. If, for instance, one major country's banks fail, I figure the way all large banks are interconnected now, that credit default swaps and derivatives would take down the rest of the world's major economies within a few days at best, and a few hours at worst.

Look to what happened to the people of Iceland, Greece, and Cyprus for the answers. In all three countries, people went to bed one night with money in the bank and woke up the next morning to the news that most or all of their assets had disappeared. When this happens to a major country (like Italy for example) I expect complete chaos.

What's the answer? None that will save all of us, but keep on prepping!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
10 June 2013, 18:19,
I think we'll know when "the balloon goes up"! the sheeple will be running around with their heads up their arses!!Big GrinBig Grin
10 June 2013, 19:43,
As I see it , all is just about in place for tshtf its now a question of timing by the main players to hit the GO button ....who already know the outcome , the only question for us to consider is are we ready, for my part.......not quite ready but very close as I will ever be, given the funds at hand and available right now, but if I had it all, I still have to make it through the sh.. not looking forward to that one bit .....it will be hell on earth, even with my prepps