Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left alone or not?
29 November 2011, 17:45,
RE: Left alone or not?
It doesn't seem worth the PTB's time to target us as a group during a crisis, I would have thought they'd be too busy with more important matters to go for individuals like us. Maybe before a crisis if they thought we were a dangerous or criminal group.

In the long term if civilisation collapses I could imagine them trying to take control of successful groups/communities. They will need long term food and they would have the force of arms to control such a place if the population couldn't be 'persuaded' to obey and serve the 'legitimate government'.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
29 November 2011, 17:51,
The PTB will want to point the angry hungry masses at someone other than themselves. Who to blame? Well there are all these people who have hoarded food, easy to make it appear that that’s why the food has run out right?
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
29 November 2011, 18:29,
If you DONT go around telling people you've got food how the heck are they going to know you've got some? like i've always said, best to keep your head down, keep your gob shut and your ears open!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 November 2011, 18:51,
It will always be part of human nature to have individuals with natural leadership tendencies who will always have the desire to control.

Before there was a single government on our island, it was split into feudal entities which constantly traded, argued and fought with each other.

I see no reason why this would change. A controlling individual / group could come from any background - government, police, military, criminal, industrial etc.
30 November 2011, 22:23, (This post was last modified: 30 November 2011, 22:24 by mikebratcher69.)
Big paul....
dont forget with keep yer gob shut and your ears open, you should have pick your beard up coz you may fall over it...I have a picture in my head of you... a big buddha with a biker jacket and a confucious beard....
with a kebab in one hand and a tinney in the other...

thats my idea of god...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
1 December 2011, 12:26,
(30 November 2011, 22:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Big paul....
dont forget with keep yer gob shut and your ears open, you should have pick your beard up coz you may fall over it...I have a picture in my head of you... a big buddha with a biker jacket and a confucious beard....
with a kebab in one hand and a tinney in the other...

thats my idea of god...

get rid of the kebab, mike, i'm English i prefer fish and chips, i think you got the rest about right!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.