Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a relative newbie
29 November 2011, 17:37,
Hello from a relative newbie
Hello, I couldn't see a welcome section so I'll put it here and hope it gets moved to the right place Smile

I'm a 30 year trainee primary teacher living in Sheffield. I've been prepping for almost a year now and I've gotten some basic preps in place that are within my means. I still have a lot to do and learn so I hope my newbie questions will be forgiven Smile

Preservefreak
29 November 2011, 17:46,
RE: Hello from a relative newbie
Preservefreak,

Welcome. We don't have a welcome section as such this seems to be the area for it.

We were all newbies once and as I'm finding in many areas we all still are. It's a good bunch here so feel free to ask any questions you wish.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 November 2011, 18:09,
Welcome from an old newbie.
30 November 2011, 06:40,
Welcome preservefreak. There is a great deal of information on this site worth readingor printing out. Study it well and practice as much as you can. If you have a house and garden see if you can become self-sufficient. You probably live in a town, so animals will probably out. But if you can learn to grow as many vegetables as you can. Then, you can learn to dehydrate vegetables. Kenneth Eames.