Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Collapse of Society.
15 June 2013, 16:56,
RE: The Collapse of Society.
I think the collapse will start from a financial/economic melt down, probably something to do with the EU or maybe the US, it will escalate from there as countries (especially the western ones) run out of money to pay their bills, I know they could just print more but look what happened to Germany in the 1930's doing that, which eventually led to WW2. I reckon this will lead to civil unrest/riots/arson/looting and eventually the breakdown of "civilised" society. after that your on your own and its every man/woman for him/her self.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2013, 18:00,
Well BP its already started mate, QE = HI = currency wars = world war ....coming soon to a place near you .... I have this vision of me protecting my juniper berries just like the guy in (THE LIFE OF BRIAN )
15 June 2013, 18:03,
well I ALWAYS knew it was coming SS, it was just a matter of WHEN!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2013, 19:20,
Its just like building a house BP you get the digging done , then the founds, build the walls ....then the roof .....topping of ceremony, we are at the roof at the minuet , just dropping in the last couple of trusses and binders before the main event , charge your glass with some cool clear water, and when you are doing that , there will be just enough time for the elite ....or as I refer to them as shits to enter their bunkers and close the door.........on us , my friend
15 June 2013, 19:51,
(15 June 2013, 16:56)bigpaul Wrote: I think the collapse will start from a financial/economic melt down, probably something to do with the EU or maybe the US, it will escalate from there as countries (especially the western ones) run out of money to pay their bills, I know they could just print more but look what happened to Germany in the 1930's doing that, which eventually led to WW2. I reckon this will lead to civil unrest/riots/arson/looting and eventually the breakdown of "civilised" society. after that your on your own and its every man/woman for him/her self.

I regret to say that I agree with you, BP. That's my personal vision of what's in store. It's either that or a third world war over Syria with all the superpowers wading in. Time for tin hats and flak jackets methinks.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
16 June 2013, 08:45,
(15 June 2013, 19:51)MaryN Wrote:
(15 June 2013, 16:56)bigpaul Wrote: I think the collapse will start from a financial/economic melt down, probably something to do with the EU or maybe the US, it will escalate from there as countries (especially the western ones) run out of money to pay their bills, I know they could just print more but look what happened to Germany in the 1930's doing that, which eventually led to WW2. I reckon this will lead to civil unrest/riots/arson/looting and eventually the breakdown of "civilised" society. after that your on your own and its every man/woman for him/her self.

I regret to say that I agree with you, BP. That's my personal vision of what's in store. It's either that or a third world war over Syria with all the superpowers wading in. Time for tin hats and flak jackets methinks.

Syria is a civil war, it seems to be one set of Moslems against another, Sunni's against Shia's, pretty soon you'll get them coming from all over to join in, already happening I think, if the WEST has got any sense they'll stay out but who ever heard of a politician with sense??
18 June 2013, 13:10,
Aye BP, now Obama has bleated his 'crossed the line' speech the US has to do somthing now, and we are never far behind them. Makes a joke of all the soldiers being made 'redundant' today.
18 June 2013, 13:18,
(18 June 2013, 13:10)MCavity Wrote: Aye BP, now Obama has bleated his 'crossed the line' speech the US has to do somthing now, and we are never far behind them. Makes a joke of all the soldiers being made 'redundant' today.

yes, just seen it on the news McC!, 4840 soldiers and most of them are going of their own accord before they are pushed, don't say much for the modern army does it? its ok for politicians none of them are on the front line and they make sure their sons and daughters aren't either! at least Harry and William have served, you've got to give them credit for that. i'm fed up with politicos, if it dosent involve british people, british companies or british territory we should mind our own business, but like I said before who ever heard of a politician with sense?
18 June 2013, 18:20,
Obama operates on one principle, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Anything that can be used as a diversion from the problems his admin faces at home is good for him. If he were not who he is he would have been impeached for treason and thrown in prison long ago

Ever noticed that the crisis is always in an Orwellian predicted third world nation far from the immediate home front.

The constant destruction of war materials is good for the economy, the losses are minimal and the population is gullible enough to support any action that is against a "dictator" even if the "freedom fighters" are killing us at home.
18 June 2013, 18:25,
this conflict has nothing at all to do with the British people, we should keep our beaks out, if the Syrians want to kill each other then let them get on with it, its none of our business.