Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to site a vibrant PA community after TSHTF
15 June 2013, 12:28,
RE: Where to site a vibrant PA community after TSHTF
isle of white , plenty of fishing small boat trip if you run out of anything close to europe [ if you want it] safer than the mainland plenty of shops homes farmland for every body , when it gets to small move
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 June 2013, 13:33,
(15 June 2013, 12:10)Tartar Horde Wrote: Atrocious weather in Cornwall!!! it's positively tropical compared to the North Yorks Moors BP, you can grow Palm trees down there. Southerners ehAngel

your thinking of TORQUAY!Big Grin Cornish WINTER weather is pretty bad, they get it from both coasts and it meets in the middle. that's why i'm living in Devon not cornwall, we're a bit Hardier in NORTH devon than that NESH lot down south.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2013, 18:15,
Here in south wales of course ! there is plenty of coal (I know where it is and easy to get ) canal's a plenty , fresh water by the truck load, sheep....some really stunning babes....I mean meat, good soil , last but not least mountains lots of mountains for a defensive stance , railways are few now though , and to top it off I already have my corn/wheat mill refurbed and ready to mill away ....all I need now is to stop some ba.tard taking it all away ...that's the hard bit
16 June 2013, 08:58,
I know where I can get coal (several places), plenty of timber, sheep by the hundreds...this is HILL country, pheasants, rabbits, wild boar, deer, squirrels, quail, chickens, ducks and wood pigeons. plenty of water, wells, springs and reservoirs full of the stuff, ponies, horses and donkeys all around me. I really don't think i'll go short of anything.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2013, 19:34,
BP you are in a zoo located next to a large farm.

It is posted private property, leave immediately
17 June 2013, 09:44, (This post was last modified: 17 June 2013, 09:48 by bigpaul.)
(16 June 2013, 19:34)Mortblanc Wrote: BP you are in a zoo located next to a large farm.

WTF?? none of that makes sense! please explain!!Angry

(15 June 2013, 11:31)Tartar Horde Wrote: Can you imagine someone from the SE living on the North Yorks Moors BP Confused the poor darlings would suffer terribly, and besides that you need to be able to grow a beard you could lose a Badger inBig Grin

I used to live just on the outskirts of Huddersfield as a child, we were 1 mile from the moors in a small hamlet of 1 farm and a terrace of small houses.probably all built up now(this was the 1950's).
17 June 2013, 10:20,
(17 June 2013, 09:44)bigpaul Wrote:
(16 June 2013, 19:34)Mortblanc Wrote: BP you are in a zoo located next to a large farm.

WTF?? none of that makes sense! please explain!!Angry

BP, no smileys, but it sounded to me like a funny in response to your list of animals and birds... Smile

17 June 2013, 10:30,
(17 June 2013, 10:20)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: BP, no smileys, but it sounded to me like a funny in response to your list of animals and birds... Smile

I thought that too! but I wasn't sure, these Americans have a strange sense of humour!Tongue" two countries divided by a common language"Big GrinBig Grin
17 June 2013, 11:33,
(17 June 2013, 10:30)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 10:20)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: BP, no smileys, but it sounded to me like a funny in response to your list of animals and birds... Smile

I thought that too! but I wasn't sure, these Americans have a strange sense of humour!Tongue" two countries divided by a common language"Big GrinBig Grin

Remember that one - 'involuntary personal protein spill' for barfin'?

17 June 2013, 11:37,
(17 June 2013, 11:33)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 10:30)bigpaul Wrote:

Remember that one - 'involuntary personal protein spill' for barfin'?

now that is weird!Tongue