Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey, from the SW!
15 June 2013, 19:48,
RE: Hey, from the SW!
Hi there and welcome to the Forum.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
16 June 2013, 00:03,
Thank you all, and Highlander enjoys my humour ;D
Winning is not enough
16 June 2013, 00:36,
(15 June 2013, 14:48)Holy Herb Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_West_England

I'm sorry to prove you wrong c:

Hey BP - I just had a look at that WikiLink and you know I would never have said such a thing about folk from the West Country but it seems the EU reckon you're all "First level NUTS" Big Grin

17 June 2013, 09:27,
Welcome from south bucks
17 June 2013, 11:52,
Thanks Mcavity Smile
Winning is not enough
17 June 2013, 12:02,
(15 June 2013, 15:02)bigpaul Wrote: I was talking traditionally, what does Wikipedia know?Big Grin anyway we wont argue about it.

Shock ..... faints away. Smile

Hello and Welcome Holy Herb
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 June 2013, 12:08,
Seriously though. BP is right.

Holy you live in the SW of the Home Counties/london.
BP lives in the SW of England.

It's just a direction but if you don't add the last part then people will think you live the other side of the country.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 June 2013, 12:11,
Nope! I said next to the New Forest so people wouldn't make that mistake, I'm sure everyone knows where the New Forest is Tongue. Anyone who makes that so called "mistake" is just trying to be smart ;D
Winning is not enough
17 June 2013, 12:35,
Holy,

The New Forest means nothing to me. I guessed from Falcons response it was near London but my first though was Bristol way.
Skean Dhude
17 June 2013, 12:51,
(17 June 2013, 12:35)Skean Dhude Wrote: Holy,

The New Forest means nothing to me. I guessed from Falcons response it was near London but my first though was Bristol way.

nope, its right in the CENTRE of the SOUTH of England, it is neither fish nor fowlTongue its not south west neither is it south east.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.