Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caffeine Pills
15 June 2013, 23:56,
Caffeine Pills
hi,
what are peoples thoughts on Pure Caffeine Pills? i have found. 50 200mg Pure Caffeine Pills for 99p.this is what it says about them.

What is Caffeine?

Caffeine Powder is a power and energy accelerant! It is perfect to charge body and mind for both exercise and day to day life. Caffeine is a fast-acting substance that delivers the right molecular structure to your energy systems for maximum energy and power output.

Caffeine much like Ephedra acts to increase mental alertness and neurologically provide the surge you need to maximize your training. It is not just a stimulant however, this powerful substance reaches deep into the muscle cell to provide long-lasting power and delaying the onset of muscle fatigue.

do you think it does what it says? maybe good to have some in a get
home bag.i imagine its a similar hit to red bull?
has anyone used them?
16 June 2013, 07:06,
RE: Caffeine Pills
I work night shifts and I take a couple of pro plus once in a while and that wakes me up and gives me an energy boost. How ever don't take them too often of they aren't as effective. But they are a good idea to have in your BOB in case u need that extra boost.
16 June 2013, 08:27,
I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2013, 11:41,
(15 June 2013, 23:56)Bjm Wrote: hi,
what are peoples thoughts on Pure Caffeine Pills? i have found. 50 200mg Pure Caffeine Pills for 99p.this is what it says about them.

What is Caffeine?

Caffeine Powder is a power and energy accelerant! It is perfect to charge body and mind for both exercise and day to day life. Caffeine is a fast-acting substance that delivers the right molecular structure to your energy systems for maximum energy and power output.

Caffeine much like Ephedra acts to increase mental alertness and neurologically provide the surge you need to maximize your training. It is not just a stimulant however, this powerful substance reaches deep into the muscle cell to provide long-lasting power and delaying the onset of muscle fatigue.

do you think it does what it says? maybe good to have some in a get
home bag.i imagine its a similar hit to red bull?
has anyone used them?
Unless they're from a trusted source I wouldn't consider getting them you never know half the stuff in them!
Also I wouldn't take them would rather take some other form of energy since when you come down of a caffeine high you can feel rough Smile
Winning is not enough
16 June 2013, 15:20,
I use pro-plus now and again ....but you do feel there not as effective if you take them all the time ..also about 15 years ago they were bigger yellow tablets and much stronger/better too !! id go to the garage/petrol station and buy those powershot bottles....they work for me ...when im driving long distances !!!! small bottles too .....just a thought !.....BP is right about a comedown too ...you end up with a bad head sometimes/bad guts etc..
16 June 2013, 16:18,
Probably something to avoid if possible. A few cups of coffee or tea (tea has a higher caffeine content than coffee) will be just as effective, plus you know what's in what you make but have no way of knowing what's in OTC caffeine pills.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
16 June 2013, 18:05,
I have some in my first aid kit. Better to have them and not need them. And it's not like a packet of them will take up much room.
16 June 2013, 19:07,
a little bit of what you fancy
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 June 2013, 22:23,
Ideal for a GHB. I have a loaded box full of them! But I have that because I don't crash from caffine.

If you have too much caffine or coffee you can get diahorria (however it's spelt) though, so be careful. Also, some people become hypersensitive if they take over a certain anount, and end up getting palpatations.

Personally....I love the stuff!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 June 2013, 11:56,
(16 June 2013, 16:18)Jonas Wrote: Probably something to avoid if possible. A few cups of coffee or tea (tea has a higher caffeine content than coffee) will be just as effective, plus you know what's in what you make but have no way of knowing what's in OTC caffeine pills.
I've heard that before Jonas regarding the Caffeine content of Tea. Being English I do like a good cuppa, but there is nothing like a good mug of real Coffee in a morning to get you going, a cup of Tea doesn't seem to do this as well as Coffee which is surprising given that Tea has more Caffeine. On a hot day (obviously not in England lol) Tea does cool you down more than Coffee.