Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEMPTATION
17 June 2013, 14:43,
TEMPTATION
IN MANY MOVIES/SENARIOS A MAJOR DIEOFF OF THE POPULATION SEEMS ACCEPTED .
SO YOU POP DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL TESCO AND START HELPING YOURSELF TO A WELL THOUGHT OUT SHOPPING LIST THEN YOU HIT THE BOOZE SECTION WOULD YOU ?? THEIR LOADS AND NOBDY TO STOP YOU .
THEN YOU POP DOWN THE LOCAL COP SHOP TO GET YOURSELF SOME CONFISCATED ARMS CS GAS ECT BUT LOW AND BEHOLD ITS ALSO FULL OF DRUGS .
WOULD YOU ???
SHOULD YOU ???
POST SHTF IS GOING TO BE VERY STRESSFUL IF DRINK AND DRUGS ARE EAZY TO COME BUY WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO
TEMPTATION
Survive the jive (youtube )
17 June 2013, 14:46,
RE: TEMPTATION
(17 June 2013, 14:43)Sunna Wrote: IN MANY MOVIES/SENARIOS A MAJOR DIEOFF OF THE POPULATION SEEMS ACCEPTED .
SO YOU POP DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL TESCO AND START HELPING YOURSELF TO A WELL THOUGHT OUT SHOPPING LIST THEN YOU HIT THE BOOZE SECTION WOULD YOU ?? THEIR LOADS AND NOBDY TO STOP YOU .
THEN YOU POP DOWN THE LOCAL COP SHOP TO GET YOURSELF SOME CONFISCATED ARMS CS GAS ECT BUT LOW AND BEHOLD ITS ALSO FULL OF DRUGS .
WOULD YOU ???
SHOULD YOU ???
POST SHTF IS GOING TO BE VERY STRESSFUL IF DRINK AND DRUGS ARE EAZY TO COME BUY WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO
TEMPTATION
personally I wouldn't bother with booze or drugs, I probably wont be trading and I want to keep a clear head at all times so no to drink and drugs thank you.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2013, 14:50,
I wouldnt do either
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 June 2013, 14:55,
Did someone say BARTER?!?!?

Not for personal use, unless maybe a bottle of red wine or 2, but I never drink enough to get drunk (I'm boring).

I'd grab what I wanted for person use, e.g. ammo, guns, tins, etc. But once I had all I wanted, I'd then opt for the barter stuff. Some drugs, like speed, would be helpful for certain things, but anything like that would need to be considered VERY CAREFULLY!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 June 2013, 15:00,
i'd like to destroy all the (illegal) drugs I found, drugs only cause problems.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2013, 15:01,
(17 June 2013, 15:00)bigpaul Wrote: i'd like to destroy all the (illegal) drugs I found, drugs only cause problems.

Or profit if you're the dealer haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 June 2013, 15:04,
(17 June 2013, 15:01)Scythe13 Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:00)bigpaul Wrote: i'd like to destroy all the (illegal) drugs I found, drugs only cause problems.

personally I just wouldn't bother, like I said I wont be bartering or trading. the sooner all the druggies die off from their withdrawal symptoms or just having accidents as they "come down" the better, good riddance I say.
17 June 2013, 15:08,
(17 June 2013, 15:04)bigpaul Wrote:

personally I just wouldn't bother, like I said I wont be bartering or trading. the sooner all the druggies die off from their withdrawal symptoms or just having accidents as they "come down" the better, good riddance I say.

But the poor wee lambs are just victims BP! Big Grin

17 June 2013, 15:10,
(17 June 2013, 15:08)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:04)bigpaul Wrote:

But the poor wee lambs are just victims BP! Big Grin

yeah "self inflicted" ones....I've got no sympathy for them....they'll be the first ones to go.
17 June 2013, 15:12,
heroin and coke are the uk most used legal painkillers ,can you take the pain
Survive the jive (youtube )