Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEMPTATION
17 June 2013, 16:42,
RE: TEMPTATION
Weapons - yes
Drugs - no
Booze - yes - good for bartering and other fun things!

But only if its was TEOTWAWKI!
17 June 2013, 18:40,
in 1986 there was a big cash n carry place called "Batleys" and it caught fire by accident, near where I used to live in them days ...the fire was put out..BUT due to extensive roof damage it was condemned ! the first night "the locals " went to try and get in....they were police guarding it.....and fire brigade...stopping people digging for the whiskey,lager etc which were untouched only the top boxes had burned /exploded....so underneath were fine..just wet n smokey...after 3 days they gave up guarding it there were gangs from all over the area and farther...."certain gangs 2 got thousands of tabs..and hundreds of bottles of spirits out that place it was a Fuc#ing full scale night raids....people stayed off work sick during the day..to "work at nite"........it made the news/billboards/paper that week...the roof didn't collapse either...50p for 20 tabs...2.00 for a bottle of bells whiskey.....the good ole days apparentlyAngel

so YES to ALL 3 ....I don't do drugs .....but for bartering maybe !Big Grin
17 June 2013, 20:18,
the coke could be good for tooth probs ,the smack don't no about that would be good for pain but don't no that much about it to be safe. but good post
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 June 2013, 20:27,
I'd take the lot. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Cocaine is a powerful local anaesthetic, heroin ( morphine ) a more general painkiller. If you or a member of your family are injured a powerful painkiller can save a life.
17 June 2013, 21:30,
(17 June 2013, 20:27)Steve Wrote: I'd take the lot. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Cocaine is a powerful local anaesthetic, heroin ( morphine ) a more general painkiller. If you or a member of your family are injured a powerful painkiller can save a life.

yeah or take it ,your life that is
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 June 2013, 21:42,
If there were spirits I would take it for meds , drugs NO unless it was antibiotics or stuff of that nature, but I cannot see there would be anything left on any shelves anywhere to be honest, as for bartering WHAT with a druggy you must be insane....sure way to early retirement of the permanent kind, and like BP I am not going walkabout .
17 June 2013, 21:52,
people have taken/sold grown, brewed drink and drugs for 1000s of years its never going to change anytime soon .
Survive the jive (youtube )
17 June 2013, 22:23,
I would take the lot, hopefully never need it but you never know
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
17 June 2013, 22:31,
Being the fully law abiding citizen that I am, I would sit quietly at home waiting for government help, singing god save the queen.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
17 June 2013, 22:32,
Yes they have sunna but we are talking of after the shtf a bit different don't you think ?