Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain House Emergency Food
28 June 2013, 15:42,
Mountain House Emergency Food
Hello from East Sussex!

I recently bought a one year deluxe supply of Mountain House freeze dried food from Emergency Food Storage UK. I still think it's a great insurance policy to own emergency food but my circumstances have changed- I'm planning to move abroad within the near future, so I need to sell it.

I'm planning to sell it by the can on Ebay, but I was also wondering if any friendly forum users would be interested in buying some or all of it from me. There's a full list of what I've bought on this link. It's still in 3 enormous cardboard boxes, never opened and in pristine condition. Also, Mountain House cans are good for 25+ years shelf life.

If you are interested please contact me through the forum. Alternatively, if you have any suggestions as to where I might be able to sell it, I would really appreciate those too! Thanks!
28 June 2013, 16:22,
RE: Mountain House Emergency Food
How long ago did you get them and what is the weight of those boxes? sounds interesting

also welcome to the forum Smile
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

28 June 2013, 16:37,
Thanks Secret Prepper!

I got them in October 2011, so they are less than 2 years old. As to the weight... hmmm, I don't know exactly but they are extremely heavy! When I bought them they were delivered to me.
28 June 2013, 16:53,
thanks for the information. I have sent you a private message
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here