Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
makin kit
26 June 2013, 09:09,
makin kit
does anyone on here , or anyone know anyone who makes kit in a kinda DIYTACTICAL kinda way....??

AlteregoCool
26 June 2013, 09:23,
RE: makin kit
(26 June 2013, 09:09)Alterego Wrote: does anyone on here , or anyone know anyone who makes kit in a kinda DIYTACTICAL kinda way....??

AlteregoCool

God thats a broad question!!! I have modified clothing to give it a more tatical use such as getting fleeces and fitting extra internal and external pockets and fastex clips??

26 June 2013, 09:42,
(26 June 2013, 09:23)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(26 June 2013, 09:09)Alterego Wrote: does anyone on here , or anyone know anyone who makes kit in a kinda DIYTACTICAL kinda way....??

AlteregoCool

God thats a broad question!!! I have modified clothing to give it a more tatical use such as getting fleeces and fitting extra internal and external pockets and fastex clips??

in truth im after someone to make me a molle system on the back of my drivin seat to carry gear in my BOV....

they make them stateside in a range of camo/colours , but the price is to heavy...

would rather have them home made anywayCool

AlteregoCool
26 June 2013, 14:12,
why not hand a mollie vest backwards on the seatback?

You would have the convenience and maintain the dual purpose utility. Snatch it off at a moments notice if needed outside the vehicle.
27 June 2013, 15:57, (This post was last modified: 27 June 2013, 15:58 by Mortblanc.)
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/searc...vest&eMode=

SG ships to the UK also.