Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our initial West Scotland Meet
25 February 2016, 17:03,
RE: Our initial West Scotland Meet
What happened with the Scots group?
Herbal medicine and foraging is something i'm trying to teach myself, be great if I could get a bit of instruction Smile
25 February 2016, 17:27,
Rocks, It went its own way and I was wasn't kept in the loop so I have no idea if they are still going. I know they had some meetings after I was there so something went on.

Best contacting GG or Highlander. They are still on the system and may respond to a PM.

If you want to discuss herbal and foraging then contact Kenneth Eames by PM. Very knowledgeable and helpful guy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 February 2016, 17:29,
(25 February 2016, 17:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Rocks, It went its own way and I was wasn't kept in the loop so I have no idea if they are still going. I know they had some meetings after I was there so something went on.

Best contacting GG or Highlander. They are still on the system and may respond to a PM.

If you want to discuss herbal and foraging then contact Kenneth Eames by PM. Very knowledgeable and helpful guy.

Thanks!