Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gulf Stream/colder winters????
3 July 2013, 12:06,
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters????
Similar here BP - insulated up the ying yang, loads of arctic weather kit including sleeping bags (enough for me and family) and good cold weather clothing due to enjoying camping out in snow...(weird I know!).

And just got a nice log burner to boot - just sourcing shedloads of wood (literally!)

Still loads more to do though....Sad - need to have a dream about the lottery results - or go for a second mortgage if the OH allows (Fat chance!)
3 July 2013, 12:14,
(3 July 2013, 12:06)Arnie72 Wrote: need to have a dream about the lottery results - or go for a second mortgage if the OH allows (Fat chance!)

yeah me too!Big Grin the lottery is my only option i'm too old to get a mortgage...or repay itTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 July 2013, 05:49,
I used to grow vegetables in scrubland etc., but five years ago the weather changed and killed off my plants. Since then, the weather has deteriorated further so I no longer have a secret garden. I now have to buy vegetables as I don't have a garden. This year there has been an improvement since late spring. Maybe, There may be an improvement over the next year or two. I'll watch and wait, to see if there is any improvement. Kenneth Eames.