Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The effects of a badly located accident and bugging out
6 July 2013, 00:28,
RE: The effects of a badly located accident and bugging out
Naw, New York and Chicago get "domed" first! We'll let the damyankees work out the bugs... Smile
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
6 July 2013, 17:31,
Contemplate some realities;

1. That rush hour mess is simply PART of the traffic on the road at once. Imagine EVERYONE on the road at once.

2. The accident does not have to happen at a critical spot, it becomes the critical spot as soon as it halts traffic flow.

3. It only take on twit to get everyone killed.

4. TPTB know this is going to happen in an emergency and it terrifies them. That is why they evacuate by helicopter. It is also why they evacuate and then determine if they need to call for an evacuation from their safe location.

5. in order to avoid this panic (and this is the panic you hear them speak about) they would much prefer to call for a "lockdown" (the term that has replaced "martial law" as politically correct). In order to keep everyone off the roads they will allow no one on the roads.

Fact of the matter is that in a real crisis you are not going anywhere due to either the stupidity of the population or the control of TPTB.

"Bugging out" by vehicle is only feasible if one accomplishes it prior too the event. (I bugged out in 1982)

But just think; all those abandoned cars, all that motor oil in the crankcases, all that transmission fluid, all that metal, all that leather...

That clogged highway can be mined for resources for the next 100 years!

And the shoulders and medians are already cleared to provide the donkey tracks for the road system of the future.
7 July 2013, 09:00,
I suppose this could go into the "How to create an instant parking lot"

You need 2 or 3 other friends each of you with cars.

Drive to Hyde Park Corner in London and get onto the roundabout with strategic gaps. At a given moment stop the cars and get out and walk away. Within about 10-15 minutes a large part of London stops. Yeah you'll get arrested for some obstruction offence and get fined but what a hoot!.

If you also do this at Kings Cross and possibly two other points you will bring London to a complete halt. That's why taxi drivers demos are all very tightly controlled by the police.

He he - I'm feeling quite wicked today.
7 July 2013, 11:15,
I like it when you are wicked RS! he he
8 July 2013, 09:27,
Blaming RS next time i'm stuck in traffic at Hyde Park Corner...........................
8 July 2013, 15:22,
How would you like to have an intersection in your town that was called "Malfunction Junction" on the national road maps?

http://wikimapia.org/1038992/Malfunction-Junction

Just a few miles away there is also the intersection of our Interstate 75/40, which handles almost 1/4 of the east-west/north-south traffic in the eastern U.S. daily. There is not easy way around that interchange and our emergency planners consider it a national catastrophe waiting for destruction.

Those two points on our road system are so vital and vulnerable that our "Homeland Security" attempted to place guards and patrols as permanent fixtures in those locations. The people in those areas rebelled at the sight of those assets roaming their streets and the idea was dropped, for now.
8 July 2013, 15:27,
Rs,I love your sense of humour. I only hope it can be arranged, immagine the Television news. In my inner vision, I cam see Boris Johnson strutting his stuff! lol. Kenneth Eames.
8 July 2013, 18:19,
We have one of those MB,..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bir...m-18094742
A major part of survival is invisibility.