Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season changes
12 September 2011, 21:07,
Season changes
As summer draws to a close and the shops start getting ready to start marketing Christmas now is the time to start looking for seasonal bargains in summer goods. Clothing is one major area but not the only one as camping gear moves to the bargain bin in many stores to make some space for the Christmas decorations and the snow gear.

Keep your eyes out for some bargains and don't forget to let us know.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 November 2011, 13:31,
RE: Season changes
Winter, Summer and Monsoon are the 3 important seasons in world. There are different clothes distributed according to seasons like shoes, caps, clothes that includes sweaters, scarves etc. There are different types of shoes available in market and all are used according to season. Gum boats can be weared in both monsoon and winter to protect from cold and water and some shoes can be weared only in summer. So men use different stylish shoes according to season.
Rashmi Kamani
11 November 2011, 16:00,
???????????????????????????????????
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

12 November 2011, 11:18,
just 1 season wet, cold and wind up here
to win the war, you must be willing to die
12 November 2011, 12:29,
We have two seasons here, both are simply variuations on a mix of cold, wet, windy, foggy with occasional snow

12 November 2011, 17:26,
Two? I thought there was only one. A variation os cold, wet, windy, foggy, a little sun with occasional snow.

Maybe I'm thinking too literally.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 November 2011, 21:18,
glade to see i'am not the only one with naff weather chaps
to win the war, you must be willing to die
12 November 2011, 22:56,
Oops I got ours wrong we have cold, wet, windy, foggy with occasional snow now with added radiation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...evels.html

13 November 2011, 15:32,
(11 November 2011, 13:31)rashmi kamani Wrote: Winter, Summer and Monsoon are the 3 important seasons in world.

monsoon? i know we have a lot of rain in the westcountry, i would hardly call it monsoon, even if NR thinks it is!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 November 2011, 21:53, (This post was last modified: 13 November 2011, 22:04 by mikebratcher69.)
All weathers fine with me as long as its somebodey else is in it and not me...
well well well, what to say about Englands weather?
Were quite lucky most of the time in the respect that the gods or whoever controls the weather give us generaly decent conditions to survive in.
Apart from when I have to fix the car then its guaranteed to pi** down.
We get the odd weird snow storm in summer etc or a couple of months of survivable cold snap but generaly were ok.
weve got enough water, maybe not enough sun but hey you cant have everything. we dont really get tornados, hurricanes etc...
that cant be bad, camping in england can be quite cr** unless you like mud, but then again it makes a good bug repelant.
that is unless you got the mud from knowsley safari park lion enclosure where the lionesses wee... then you may have problems repelling male lions... but isnt that the fun of survival?
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."