Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preppers shops?
10 July 2013, 11:12,
preppers shops?
Is there any shops that sale just survival and food items in bulk here?
If not would they do alright for business i wonder?
10 July 2013, 11:25,
RE: preppers shops?
I've seen one or two I came across accidentally, I think one uses a similar name and URL as UKPREPPERS I had a look athought thought them verybexpensive and limited in choice.

10 July 2013, 11:51,
Everyone on here is looking for bulk items but we are all over the place geographically. I don't know if you could do it without getting too expensive. However, I'm sure bulk shops in certain areas would be worthwhile. I certainly like to buy my stuff in bulk.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 July 2013, 12:38,
I've been using Makro for years but you must watch closely for offers to get the best deals.

In normal situations Makro often gives you the opportunity to buy in bulk offering you convenience but not always saving money, but if you sign up and get their fortnightly catalogue you can study it to see the special offers and loss leaders, thats when I go shopping.
EG I only buy Kitchen Roll, Bog Roll, Washing up liquid, Laundry detergent Fabric conditioner, tinned meats cleaning materials etc when they are on special offer.

10 July 2013, 17:33,
Thanks. will put it across to my friend.
10 July 2013, 20:13,
this place is worth a look http://warehouses.costco.co.uk/ for bulk buying, but you do need to know your prices.
it sells similar to makro
I bulk buy things like toilet roll to tuna, they also have an In house bakery