Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Eurozone problems are growing but not making the news
11 July 2013, 14:07,
The Eurozone problems are growing but not making the news
This is not me ignoring SDs rules over basic news stories this is more about raising awareness they the threat from the EU and ECB is getting worse, much worse but the mainstream media appear to be collectively ignoring this impending disaster.

Its not staying out of the news for long, and we would be foolishish to take our eyes off this growing crisis, so regardless of if SD chooses to close this thread down I think its important that the seriousness of the situation is brought back to your attention so you can monitor the issues for yourself, but you may have to use obscure media sources to get accurate intel reports.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comme...urope.html

11 July 2013, 14:35,
RE: The Eurozone problems are growing but not making the news
I'm inclined to agree that this could roll into something more serious. It's a bit peripheral at the moment, but once large swells of migration start to really bump up the immigration levels then there could be trouble in the offing. We already have problems in this part of Anglia with migrants, and it's not getting any easier.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
11 July 2013, 14:46,
The threats are many and varied such as mass migration north of huge numbers of desperate southern Europeans,
or the EU grabbing our banks money the way they did with Cyprus
or it triggering EU wide violent civil unrest
Either way we must keep an eye on it, we dont need to discuss all the implications yet again I'm with SD on that point, but the subject was just festering away in the baxkground and I feared our attention was being DELIBERATELY diverted by the govt.

11 July 2013, 14:58,
PK. I'll leave the thread up but I'm closing it for comments.

No need for any more EU threads as it has been apparent for years that the EU is a threat. Deal with it as we do all our other threats.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin