Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fit club
14 July 2013, 15:14,
RE: fit club
at the moment im trying a bodybuilders diet ,little or no carbs , little or no fat and as much protein as i want .
and so far today to keep fit im waterproofing the shed[old car oil] and chopping wood for winter
Survive the jive (youtube )
14 July 2013, 16:19,
i cycle 23 miles round trip to and from work 5 days a week,go to the gym 3 times a week,walk the dogs as much as possible and try and get to the allotment 3 times a week.lost 3 st uo to now,am18st 10 lbs so got a bit more to go.
14 July 2013, 19:24,
before i got my dvd i used this its better than my dvd
enjoy and use

14 July 2013, 19:31,
Going to start the travis bickle work out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSdVO7FKh7Q
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
15 July 2013, 17:00,
Hello, my name is Mopster and I need to put on some weight! Smile
I am 13 years old, 5'11 and 7.8stone. The problem is I need to put some weight on without becoming fat or unhealthy.
Any ideas?
15 July 2013, 17:22,
Weight lifting,.. that will produce bulk in the way of muscle, without it being fat, or unhealthy
A major part of survival is invisibility.
16 July 2013, 00:46,
(15 July 2013, 17:00)Mopster Wrote: Hello, my name is Mopster and I need to put on some weight! Smile
I am 13 years old, 5'11 and 7.8stone. The problem is I need to put some weight on without becoming fat or unhealthy.
Any ideas?

are you tall and skinny ? if so you may have more fast twich fibers in your muscles than slow if so you will find it hard to gain muscle and you may find trying a fast twich sport /keep fit better suited to your body type like running tennis ect.
try weight lifting but it might be a hard slog .
good luck
let us know how you get on Smile
16 July 2013, 11:32,
Training for Scottish coast to coast in September started in June weighting 15st
Now weighting 13 and lost 5 inches of my belly
I think it's alot to do with what you eat for the weight loss
Eat clean plenty protien and itl fall off
16 July 2013, 12:25,
(15 July 2013, 17:00)Mopster Wrote: Hello, my name is Mopster and I need to put on some weight! Smile
Any ideas?

if you exercise in a constructive manner and be patient you will build lean mass. unfortunately you will have to be patient. It will take time and wont happen fast. If you are 13 you may have to wait years before getting bigger
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

16 July 2013, 13:53,
Generaly skinny guys get ripped and big builds just bulk out.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson