Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintaining Mental Function and staving off insanity post SHTF
21 July 2013, 14:05,
RE: Maintaining Mental Function and staving off insanity post SHTF
(21 July 2013, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote: I find most people are into "mind games" these days!
OOOH you old cynic BP, or is it because Jane would kick your arse at gamesBig Grin
21 July 2013, 16:20,
(21 July 2013, 14:05)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(21 July 2013, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote: I find most people are into "mind games" these days!
OOOH you old cynic BP, or is it because Jane would kick your arse at gamesBig Grin

nope, its cos i'm an old cynic( I've been around a long time and I've seen a lot of things).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2013, 17:46,
I think that leisure items in your preps are almost as important as any other item,... especially if you have children, board games and books, all store easily
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 July 2013, 16:34,
I'm genuinely impressed with the way people have cottoned on to this line of thought. I am impressed with the panacea this forum can sometime become.

As embarrassing as it is, I TOTALLY forgot about meditation!!! Thank you for this reminder.

There is still a lot of things that need to be discussed in regards to mental function, but so far, I'm pretty pleased with how people are taking to it and encouraging one another.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin