Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I have 100 of these arrows please ?
22 July 2013, 16:58,
RE: Can I have 100 of these arrows please ?
(22 July 2013, 16:40)Scythe13 Wrote:
(21 July 2013, 17:42)Highlander Wrote: You could fill them with almost anything,... pepper spray for i.e.

I think an arrow in the gut will be more of a deterrent than pepper spray, to be fair.

Yes, but an arrow is a one person hit weapon,... where as a pepper spray devise, if its possible would help to deter more than one.

Its just about having more than one type of ammo,.. it would be a lot easier to hit an enemy if he is blinded and cant fire back
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 July 2013, 17:16,
(22 July 2013, 16:58)Highlander Wrote: Yes, but an arrow is a one person hit weapon,... where as a pepper spray devise, if its possible would help to deter more than one.

Its just about having more than one type of ammo,.. it would be a lot easier to hit an enemy if he is blinded and cant fire back

depends on the situation I suppose, being out in the open would be different from shooting from a building, and depending on what we were carrying at the time. i'm not really very technical, I can fit broadheads and bodkins to my arrows but i'm not sure about a "pepper" device!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 July 2013, 19:36,
(22 July 2013, 17:16)bigpaul Wrote: I can fit broadheads and bodkins to my arrows but i'm not sure about a "pepper" device!
Dip them in Tabasco - that'll sting...Big Grin

Actually, there are some really nasty chemicals you could use that would incapacitate an attacker from just a minor wound. Of course you would then have the US invading your house looking for WMDs, and the attackers wouldn't be safe to eat either.
23 July 2013, 21:49,
Awesome they'd look good comeing out my crossbow
24 July 2013, 13:56,
Kill then quick. Poison arrows would be the best. Kenneth Eames.
24 July 2013, 13:58,
(24 July 2013, 13:56)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Kill then quick. Poison arrows would be the best. Kenneth Eames.

got anything particular in mind Kenneth??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2013, 14:17,
BP, Unprintable on the web but Iam sure if you thought about it you would come up with a solution, in fact, Your wife's herbal knowledge could help here. Kenneth Eames.
24 July 2013, 14:21,
(24 July 2013, 14:17)Kenneth Eames Wrote: BP, Unprintable on the web but Iam sure if you thought about it you would come up with a solution, in fact, Your wife's herbal knowledge could help here. Kenneth Eames.

OK.....I see where your going....Big Grin
24 July 2013, 18:57,
Digitalis ?
25 July 2013, 05:04,
Steve, Yes, but such things should not be mentioned on the web. You are probably being monitored. This means that people have to pay even highger taxes in the future for the Government to pay for more 'snoopers'. But, as you say a herb to be considered. Kenneth Eames.