Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small Solar Power Supply for Small Device(s)
25 July 2013, 01:08,
RE: Small Solar Power Supply for Small Device(s)
Welcome Graywolf. I visited your site just recently and it's nice to see you repay the compliment to ours! Smile I hope what you find doesn't disappoint?

GG

25 July 2013, 01:17,
(25 July 2013, 01:08)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: Welcome Graywolf. I visited your site just recently and it's nice to see you repay the compliment to ours! Smile I hope what you find doesn't disappoint?

GG

Well, I love survival and I love the UK, so I'd say that's highly unlikely to happen.
Graywolf Survival - Prepping, Survival, Self-sufficiency
25 July 2013, 05:11,
Graywolf, Thank you for this link. I will be visiting your site regularly from now on. Your article on batteries is very interesting and I need to know more about such things. I look forward to reading many more of your interesting articles. Kenneth Eames.
25 July 2013, 20:45,
graywolf: yeah, I thought the system was a bit of overkill, but I really liked your system because it seemed so simple compared to others I've seen, plus its portable. Thank you for the info.
31 July 2013, 19:50,
There are many advantages to storing electronically but remeber that Kindle and ipad etc all use LiPo or LiIon batteries that have a useful shelf life of about five years, maybe a few longer, probably not past 10 years. The batteries can not be replaced as it's assumed you'll have upgraded to a new one before this and the new batteries age just as fast 'on the shelf'. You may be able to still use the device only when the charger is plugged in beyond this but I've seen some devices where you couldn't even do this.
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
17 October 2013, 12:09,
I have power monkey which will charge small devices. I also have one of those solar breif cases that I charge my jump starter pack that has an inverter build in. It can also direct charge some devices
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles