Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black death
29 July 2013, 13:11,
RE: black death
(29 July 2013, 09:42)bigpaul Wrote: I truly believe post shtf there will be a large decrease in the human population probably in the first 6 months so there will be less people

if that is true, then what happens to all those bodies?

agree with Tartar Horde about the diseases- water bourne illness is historically the biggest threat.
29 July 2013, 13:18,
(29 July 2013, 13:11)Debbie_F Wrote:
(29 July 2013, 09:42)bigpaul Wrote: I truly believe post shtf there will be a large decrease in the human population probably in the first 6 months so there will be less people

if that is true, then what happens to all those bodies?

what do you think happens to them? they start decomposing!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 July 2013, 14:08,
(27 July 2013, 15:18)Barneyboy Wrote: heres one for us all to think about not just THE USA

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/..._hp_ref=uk

I read an article in the Daily Sheeple suggesting that TPTB possibly concocted this to close down these vast parks, keep people away from them, and maybe use them for some other use. Just a thought.
29 July 2013, 14:10,
(29 July 2013, 14:08)The Klampits Wrote: I read an article in the Daily Sheeple suggesting that TPTB possibly concocted this to close down these vast parks, keep people away from them, and maybe use them for some other use. Just a thought.

Yeeah! You're back - again!! Big Grin Well done!!

29 July 2013, 14:26,
(29 July 2013, 14:10)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(29 July 2013, 14:08)The Klampits Wrote: I read an article in the Daily Sheeple suggesting that TPTB possibly concocted this to close down these vast parks, keep people away from them, and maybe use them for some other use. Just a thought.

Yeeah! You're back - again!! Big Grin Well done!!

Yes here we have THE KLAMPITS appearing for one night only!!! lol
30 July 2013, 00:05,

I believe that is exactly what I proposed in post #3 of this thread.

Those are huge parks covering thousands of sq/mi.

There is no possible way they can contain the wildlife within the boundaries of those parks and contain the disease.

They want to keep the population away from those areas for some other reason. Quarantine is the most effective method.
30 July 2013, 12:06,
It would be easy for a couple of determined bushmen to get in there and find out
A major part of survival is invisibility.
30 July 2013, 15:28, (This post was last modified: 30 July 2013, 15:34 by Mortblanc.)
(30 July 2013, 12:06)Highlander Wrote: It would be easy for a couple of determined bushmen to get in there and find out

Good luck with that!

This "park" is 10 miles wide and 100 miles long and some very rough up and down scrub country.

It the government is doing anything in there the place is guaranteed to be patrolled by drones that can see in the dark and smell chipmunk pee 5 miles away and tell you what it had for lunch yesterday.