Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webbing belt
4 August 2013, 10:18,
webbing belt
got a green webbing belt surplus to requirements, extends to 46 inch waist, open to offers or swaps, W.H.Y. send me a p.m. if interested.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 August 2013, 18:55,
RE: webbing belt
Is it a 58 pattern one ?
4 August 2013, 19:18,
yes I believe it is.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2013, 19:54,
Cheers for the belt BP. As with all the Smith & Wesson knives, that'll need sharpening. I re-profiled the blade on mine. I bought a bench grinder the other week, going to get some 01 tool steel in and have a go at making my own from scratch. If it's not a complete abortion then you may see BeardyMan knives soon Wink
11 August 2013, 23:02,
Be careful with bench grinders and knives. I was making a knife once and ended up with a toothpick. It was a handy solid toothpick though and ended up being quite useful. Being small though I lost it when I moved house.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 August 2013, 09:16,
I generally use a lump of carborundum stone for sharpening my knives, works a treat.